Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything Empty The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2018, 15:37

Hi everyone,
So i have downloaded the sims 3 torrent base game which comes with all the expansions that you have to download. I have updated it to the most recent update, i followed all the steps on the installation guides, i tried to start up the game and it kept telling me to re enter my serial code over and over again, after some searching i found that i needed to download some expansions, So i downloaded generations and now when i try to launch even through the file not the shortcut it says that the generation disc is not in. Please help ive been at this all day!  Why God.
Thankyou 

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything Empty Re: The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything

Post by Guest Fri 25 May 2018, 10:12

Hello and welcome to G4TW forum and sorry for the late reply.
This happens when you do not follow the installation guide which you can find here.
So what it basically says, you first need to install the base game, patch it, but do not crack yet. Then install any expansion or stuff pack and then crack using the ultimate fix here, using the # Crack folder, copy everything from that folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE the files when asked.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything Empty Re: The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 May 2018, 18:18

@ljbx - welcome to the Forum,

Note that the manual patch and Ultimate Fix are included in the download with all the individual expansions. The items are inside the folder # Crack.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top