Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated sims 4 Worlds - by users - where to download?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated sims 4 Worlds - by users - where to download? Empty Updated sims 4 Worlds - by users - where to download?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 16:26

hello

since the release of seasons i made it back so sims4 after 3 years

i remember back then when playing sims 3 there was a website where you could download re created worlds by users who would add the latest updates, so that you could use the full potential of all addons in them.

any idea where i can download such worlds for sims 4 to use all my addons with?

Back to top Go down

Updated sims 4 Worlds - by users - where to download? Empty Re: Updated sims 4 Worlds - by users - where to download?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 16:28

Not sure if this is what you're on about but sims 4 doesn't allow custom worlds only the pre-made ones!

Back to top Go down

Updated sims 4 Worlds - by users - where to download? Empty Re: Updated sims 4 Worlds - by users - where to download?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jun 2018, 16:39

DungeonBird wrote:hello

since the release of seasons i made it back so sims4 after 3 years

i remember back then when playing sims 3 there was a website where you could download re created worlds by users who would add the latest updates, so that you could use the full potential of all addons in them.

any idea where i can download such worlds for sims 4 to use all my addons with?

I know this must come as a disappointment, but TS3 and TS4 really don't have that much in common, at least in terms of the technical setup. The only worlds in TS4 are from expansions and gamepacks (= major DLC).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 20:52

wow thas not good...

can you list (buildings etc) i would have to add  to get full use of all addons/packs?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jun 2018, 21:10

DungeonBird wrote:wow thas not good...

can you list (buildings etc) i would have to add  to get full use of all addons/packs?

You don't "have" to add anything to installed add-ons, because they stand as they are. There is simply nothing to add, except custom-made sims or houses:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-04-04-2018

But feel free to re-phrase or clarify your concern, if that is not a satisfactory reply. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top