Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost. Empty My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jul 2018, 07:02

Hello, I redownloaded and reinstalled for the seconded time trying to fix this issue I'm having I've read the install instructions did what I was told to do. I cant figure out why my game wont start can you tell me what I did wrong and how to fix this please? My game was working just fine when the last thing I had was my first pet stuff. I downloaded seasons and the updates and this is what happens I'll double click TS4_x64 and will get a OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello Wink" then I click the ok button and another pop up box comes up TS4_X64.exe- Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click ok to close the application." I have my anti virus turned off, set everything to exclusions just for good measure and I put everything in the correct order. So I need help because I dont have a clue what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I miss playing sims and am dying to play seasons.

Back to top Go down

My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost. Empty Re: My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jul 2018, 09:53

dammydeer said here that turning virtualization off in your BIOS/(U)EFI solves the problem.

Back to top Go down

My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost. Empty Re: My game wont start after I installed seasons "OrangeEmu64.dll pop up box saying "Hello ;)" Please help I'm lost.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2018, 04:38

I am having the same exact issue. I tried the suggestion of turning off Intel VT, but that did not solve the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2018, 05:32

anadius1 wrote:dammydeer said here that turning virtualization off in your BIOS/(U)EFI solves the problem.
I will try this out tomorrow and see if it works. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Aug 2018, 13:42

Good news turning off virtualization worked! Although it took me awhile to figure out how to do that (Not very computer savvy.) Also before I found out how to do it.. I tried rebooting my pc into safe mode and I could play. But I didn't like being in safe mode so I went back and then figured out how to turn virtualization off. so yay now I can play!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 20 Dec 2018, 14:20

I had the same problem with the new Windows Insider Build 18305 and Sandbox turned on.

It was necessary to go to the windows components and remove it to be able to play again.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top