Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED] Empty Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 19:55

[Update] Fixed and is in English now!

Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED] Ts4_x612

If anyone gets into this problem:
1. Download the MULTi Language packs provided by @The_gh0stm4n

2. Extract files and paste them in The Sims 4 game directory.
3. Use the Language Changer by @anadius1
4. Select English!

I'm finally able to get rid of the OrangeEmu error and get the game running. 8th installation. Did using Xatab. Selected ENGLISH as language.

But this is what shows up:

Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED] Ts4_x610

I'm literally ready to die, guys, since i don't even know the Russian alphabet, let alone any words. Please, PLEASE help me change the language!!

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 14 Jul 2018, 23:32; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Issue is SOLVED)

Back to top Go down

Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Jul 2018, 20:03

Hello,

Assuming you installed up to the latest available 1.44.88.1020 patch, you can grab the latest language string files here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32948-latest-available-the-sims-4-language-string-files-for-users-of-origin-zlorigin-version-1-44-88-1020

Extract the pack with WinRAR and copy/paste over your existing Sims 4 installation. Replace existing files when prompted. This will give you all 17 language versions.

As a sidenote, most uploaders only put one language in their repacks, and that is mostly English (well, in your case Russian). Games4theworld's repacks contain all 17 language versions though.

Good luck! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Finally get to run the game but it's in RUSSIAN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 20:07

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello,

Assuming you installed up to the latest available 1.44.88.1020 patch, you can grab the latest language string files here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32948-latest-available-the-sims-4-language-string-files-for-users-of-origin-zlorigin-version-1-44-88-1020

Extract the pack with WinRAR and copy/paste over your existing Sims 4 installation. Replace existing files when prompted. This will give you all 17 language versions.

As a sidenote, most uploaders only put one language in their repacks, and that is mostly English (well, in your case Russian). Games4theworld's repacks contain all 17 language versions though.

Good luck! Smile
My game version is 1.44.83. Can you please help with that?

Ikr?? My Sims2 and Sims 3 are from G4tw as i trust no other. Only for Sims 4 i had to try alternate options. Never going through this route again.

Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Jul 2018, 20:14

tempo_dg wrote:My game version is 1.44.83. Can you please help with that?

Ikr?? My Sims2 and Sims 3 are from G4tw as i trust no other. Only for Sims 4 i had to try alternate options. Never going through this route again.

Thanks!!

1.44.83.1020 (the previous patch version) strings are here:
https://tinyurl.com/yctpcb5l

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 21:59

Huge thanks to  The_gh0stm4n and anadius1 my issue is solved, guys! The game's in English now!! God bless! Smile Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed, have fun!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top