Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about The Sims 2 Collections downloads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about The Sims 2 Collections downloads Empty Question about The Sims 2 Collections downloads

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2018, 17:22

Was just wondering what the difference between the Complete Collection and Ultimate Collection? I understand the Ultimate is all in one but because it says it's based on Origin/ZLOrigin does that mean I have to have ZLOrigin or no? I just want to be sure about that for one. Also does the Ultimate Collection have one installer that installs everything or do I have to install one by one like the complete collection? With the complete collection I can install one by one though right? So if I didn't want for example University I could just not install it correct?

Back to top Go down

Question about The Sims 2 Collections downloads Empty Re: Question about The Sims 2 Collections downloads

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 23 Sep 2018, 18:03

Summerbear5 wrote:I understand the Ultimate is all in one but because it says it's based on Origin/ZLOrigin does that mean I have to have ZLOrigin or no? I just want to be sure about that for one. 

You're thinking far too complicated, though I get where you're coming from. What we mean to say "based on Origin/ZLOrigin" is simply that we extracted the installation files from Origin (ZLOrigin), and then added a No-CD plus a few other extras.

The installation requires a bit of fiddling; though we added an install video in the torrent as well. I say you take your time if you want to use this newer torrent.

The "Origin Ultimate Collection" installs all items, so no pick & choose. The "Complete Collection" is the older torrent where you need to install the stuff one-by-one. Personally, I would suggest using the Origin Ultimate Collection, as it's patched to the latest version, has a lot of extras, and is a lot less time-consuming to install.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Question about The Sims 2 Collections downloads Empty Re: Question about The Sims 2 Collections downloads

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2018, 18:51

What are the "extras" that is comes with? I wish there was a description like this on the download so it would be easier for me to decide which one I want lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Sep 2018, 00:31

Summerbear5 wrote:What are the "extras" that is comes with? I wish there was a description like this on the download so it would be easier for me to decide which one I want lol.

https://www.games4theworld.club/t33221-the-sims-2-origin-ultimate-collection-out-now#192991
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top