Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 2 ultimate collection action cancels and sim resets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 2 ultimate collection action cancels and sim resets Empty sims 2 ultimate collection action cancels and sim resets

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2018, 19:16

Hello  Wat. I downloaded the sims 2 ultimate collection from your website and followed the installation instructions in order. After installing, I immediately installed custom contents and mods. And then I started the game and  made a teenage female sim and an adult guy.the problem is that I can't make both of them relax in the bed to try for a baby coz the action automatically cancels . Why God. I have a video below to so that I can show you what I mean. What should I do?  Why God. Oh my... Btw, I used the simblender mod so that i can accelerate their relationship into spouses.

Back to top Go down

sims 2 ultimate collection action cancels and sim resets Empty Re: sims 2 ultimate collection action cancels and sim resets

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2018, 03:02

ok so here are all the videos ( i uploaded these from my yt channel). I duuno what caused my sims to act like these  Why God. Why God. Please help me

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top