Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAPTOP MODE WON'T TURN OFF!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAPTOP MODE WON'T TURN OFF! Empty LAPTOP MODE WON'T TURN OFF!

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 17:40

I got the update and thought it would get rid of the problem...but it didn't! I've searched everywhere for a fix but i can't seem to find anyone with the same problem as me. I've tried multiple times turning off laptop mode, applying changes and saving and exiting. I then open Sims 4 back up just to see laptop mode is still on WhatDidUJustCallMe? I have no idea what caused this problem and my game looks horrid with laptop mode on. Does anyone have a fix or mod that permanently turns laptop mode off once and for all?

Back to top Go down

LAPTOP MODE WON'T TURN OFF! Empty Re: LAPTOP MODE WON'T TURN OFF!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Nov 2018, 18:42

Merigold wrote:I got the update and thought it would get rid of the problem...but it didn't! I've searched everywhere for a fix but i can't seem to find anyone with the same problem as me. I've tried multiple times turning off laptop mode, applying changes and saving and exiting. I then open Sims 4 back up just to see laptop mode is still on WhatDidUJustCallMe? I have no idea what caused this problem and my game looks horrid with laptop mode on. Does anyone have a fix or mod that permanently turns laptop mode off once and for all?

Hello,

Have you tried clicking on the button "Restore Defaults", in the lower left corner of the Options?

LAPTOP MODE WON'T TURN OFF! Sims4settings
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top