Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uninstalling Cities Skylines.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uninstalling Cities Skylines. Empty Uninstalling Cities Skylines.

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2019, 03:53

Hi!
So I downloaded Cities Skylines cause I've always wanted to give it a try, but unfortunately my laptop is not up to playing it as it should(lots of lagging) so I've decided to uninstall it to free up the space it took until I can in the future(hopefully) get a better computer. Problem is I've looked all over it and I can't find its uninstaller and I even tried it with Revo Uninstaller, but somehow it doesn't find it? I mean, it doesn't show up at all in Revo and when I search for it in Revo it still doesn't show up. 
So, yeah, I'm all out of ideas of what to do.
Help? Help

Back to top Go down

Uninstalling Cities Skylines. Empty Re: Uninstalling Cities Skylines.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Apr 2019, 15:41

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

This game is based on the Steam-version of the Cities: Skylines. Like all other Steam games, it does not have any 'special' registry-entries. You can un-install the game simply by removing/deleting the installation folder of the game.

That should do. Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top