Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct Downloads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Direct Downloads Empty Direct Downloads

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jun 2019, 18:06

Are there any direct downloads for the sims 4 instead of magnet links?

My isp has throttled by torrent speeds.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Direct Downloads Empty Re: Direct Downloads

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 08 Jun 2019, 18:17

jamesw95 wrote:Are there any direct downloads for the sims 4 instead of magnet links?

My isp has throttled by torrent speeds.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

@anadius has some direct downloads here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-51-77-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

But there is no 'official' system of direct downloads for G4TW; we've started posting direct downloads for the more recent DLC, but only in the announcements. These direct download links are not included in the official download list though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2019, 12:09

I've tried to use the direct download links in the announcement threads, but all of them are now unavailable. Don't suppose there's any other download locations?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2019, 12:26

jamesw95 wrote:I've tried to use the direct download links in the announcement threads, but all of them are now unavailable. Don't suppose there's any other download locations?

I found   Censored

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 09 Jun 2019, 12:59

Williew85 wrote: I found   Censored

The external link has been censored due to a violation of Forum Rule #7. You do not have permission to post this type of link on these Forums.

"But it has been used in the past here!!"

Not the point. Our policy is to only grant verified/trustworthy users (generally team members of G4TW, sometimes also to certain guest contributors), the permission to post external links. Regardless of whether the link that has been posted in itself is good or not. Please bear that in mind.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top