Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Island Living G4TW Repack, OUT NOW!! [Version 1.52.100.1020]

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Island Living G4TW Repack, OUT NOW!! [Version 1.52.100.1020] - Page 7 Empty The Sims 4 - Island Living G4TW Repack, OUT NOW!! [Version 1.52.100.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Jun 2019, 13:16

First topic message reminder :

Peoples of G4TW!

Island Living's G4TW repack is here!! I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Now, it took us a bit longer because I myself have been waiting for ZLOrigin; due to super-slow speeds at the time I decided to abandon the download, and use something else. No hate on ZLOrigin please, they are doing a very important job, and they will be relevant for some time to come. Instead I decided to base this G4TW repack on original (a.k.a. legit) Origin-files, courtesy of @Freezer Bunny! Now let's hope I did not mess up anything... Oh my...  We also came up with a direct download solution this time, which users from "Western Liberal Democracies (TM)" suffering from ISP surveillance (America, UK, Germany, France, et cetera) might be able to benefit from.

You can apply this thing directly on top of Strangerville, or the 1.51.77.1020 patch. The download includes the Island Living DLC and the Pride Update too. It is 7.64GB in filesize, contains all 17 language strings (courtesy of @anadius  Carlos is tha man  ), and a complete "Game"-folder as well.

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe, and good luck!

Download list

We've got a Carloz. Make The Forum Great

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:55; edited 24 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Island Living G4TW Repack, OUT NOW!! [Version 1.52.100.1020] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Island Living G4TW Repack, OUT NOW!! [Version 1.52.100.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Jun 2019, 18:27

Vynuxys wrote:thanks for the advice, i tried it with firefox where i have no add ons/extensions, the article worked but the video still won't play so i can't download it either way.. thanks for your guys' work anyway though

*sigh*

Sent an e-mail to the address associated to your Forum account, hopefully that will help. Yess, aye lieeke!

The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Island Living G4TW Repack, OUT NOW!! [Version 1.52.100.1020] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Island Living G4TW Repack, OUT NOW!! [Version 1.52.100.1020]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2019, 18:32

oh damn dude that's awesome, thank you for that! you guys are the best  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Jun 2019, 18:34

Vynuxys wrote:oh damn dude that's awesome, thank you for that! you guys are the best  Yess, aye lieeke!

Yes, we are not that cruel, in case that thought crossed your mind. Haters gonna hate   Good luck, and hope you will like the new DLC!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2019, 23:40

I seem to be having a issue, it loads the game then once in a while it stays loading and a pop up opens saying i have no disk in, is this anything u can help me with??

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 28 Jun 2019, 17:55

StarriEyes wrote:I seem to be having a issue, it loads the game then once in a while it stays loading and a pop up opens saying i have no disk in, is this anything u can help me with??

You can always try double-checking whether you have correct exclusion-settings on your antivirus and/or Windows Defender. For the latter, see this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

As for any "other" antivirus programs, feel free to experiment with the settings available to you, or try doing some research online on how to set exclusions in your specific program.

After that, delete the "Game"-subfolder from your TS4 installation. Then take the "Game"-subfolder from the Island Living download, and put it into your TS4 installation. Start up the game again, and see how it goes this time.

Yess, aye lieeke!

//EDIT

On another note: the direct downloads are still "holding"! Very Happy

//EDIT

I am closing this topic now. For further Support, please use the section named "The Sims 4 Support". Search existing troubleshooting discussions, or if you feel you cannot find a solution to your problem, open a new topic by all means.

We are also removing the videos on these adverts now. For future reference, the videos on the download links will be present for a week until after the release, after which they will be removed. Well, it's now a week since we released Island Living, so there you go.

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Freezer Bunny Fri 28 Jun 2019, 23:50

Hope that everybody likes the new DLC!! I tip my fedora. Like @The_gh0stm4n said, please use one of the direct download options if your Internet Provider sends warning letters for torrenting stuff! Or, torrent the item only through a good VPN service.
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top