Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124] Empty The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Jul 2019, 21:17

Ah, the Middle Ages (again)! Popes, Kings, Queens, lots of religion, many wars, and even more deaths!! I recall once that I dug myself through an abandoned grave, as part of a temporary assignment with an archaeological team, and wow! Some small bone fragments were found, and the earth had a weird smell... Suspect

Beyond that I have a distant relative who to this day works as a sort of (unpaid) "Graveyard Keeper", as she basically maintains the flowers and cleans up at a cemetary, and I can only imagine how depressing that work must be. I for sure couldn't do that.

And for those of you who can't do that either, but are interested in Medieval funeral/burial/inquisition practices, we have now come up with a repack for the Indie title "Graveyard Keeper", patch version 1.124, which is the most recent available version based on a Steam-copy of the game.

Features of the game:

- Stardew Valley-esque gameplay!
- a donkey that doesn't like capitalism
- controller support, if you prefer that over mouse + keyboard
- a talking skull
- PVE-combat against mean human NPCs, and other creatures
- Supported in-game text languages: English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified) & French.
- an in-game soundtrack that fits the atmosphere
- ancient-era brutalisms (e.g. witch burnings)
- exploration, side-quests, resource farming, etc.

The no-Steam-fix was created by the group CODEX, so all credits go to them. The actual game files were extracted from my own Steam-copy of "Graveyard Keeper". Make sure before installation, that you have all available Windows updates downloaded/installed, and that you also properly configured your antivirus exclusions, so that your antivirus doesn't target the install folder of the game.

The size of the download is 187MB, but after extraction it needs approximately 900MB of free space. A.k.a. far less than a certain and unnamed life simulation PC game... What a Face  You will also need the program 7-zip for safely extracting it.

The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124] XvsFWMJ

(^witnessing a witch-burning... WhatDidUJustCallMe? )

Download links (copy-paste the green lines into your browser/URL mask, and hit enter).

Magnet (note, while the risk of receiving these "ISP warning letters" for downloading Indie stuff is probably a lot lower than with The Sims, you should not necessarily take my word for it. If you want to be absolutely safe, torrent this thing only through a VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe, ProtonVPN or PerfectPrivacy! Otherwise use the direct download below).
Code:
http://mgnet.me/dQxEdJW

Direct Download - GoogleDrive
Code:
http://safelinking.net/W9jkG42

No-Steam-fix (if you end up having problems with antivirus issues, configure your antivirus exclusions first, and then copy-paste these files into your Graveyard Keeper => Graveyard Keeper_data => Plugins path, where you have your install folder of the game).
Code:
http://safelinking.net/GgiDNa1

In the event there are future updates for this game, we will try keeping up with that too, and come up with TS4-style copy-paste updates. That should do for now, happy digging!

Other remarks:

P.S. yes, some people messaged me about it earlier. I will try organizing a few seeds again for the other Indie-releases Kholat and Kingdom Come. The direct downloads under these announcements should still work though, and should be able to help out during this intermediary phase until we get more seeds. Stay tuned for further announcements.

P.P.S. if you liked the game and have some money left to spend, consider supporting the developers! The game is available on Steam here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/599140/

As well as on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/game/graveyard_keeper

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Jan 2020, 20:44; edited 3 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124] Empty Re: The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124]

Post by Freezer Bunny Sun 04 Aug 2019, 18:41

I'm stuck in the game, WhatDidUJustCallMe?  and can't get any farther because everything outside the starting area is either blocked off or the paths are destroyed (like the bridge near the graveyard)...

Killkillkillkill!
Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124] Empty Re: The Indie Corner Season #1, Ep. #2: Graveyard Keeper OUT NOW!! [Version 1.124]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Aug 2019, 20:44

Freezer Bunny wrote:I'm stuck in the game, WhatDidUJustCallMe?  and can't get any farther because everything outside the starting area is either blocked off or the paths are destroyed (like the bridge near the graveyard)...

Killkillkillkill!

Well, what can I say?

You have to "walk the walk": go around all areas that are accessible to you at any given moment, talk to the various people you encounter, and see what kind of side-tasks you are able to do - again, at any given moment.

Additional hint: when you get to a place that has a table + blueprint, there is an option that says "Destroy". You can then take down any items that are already there, like trunks or chests, gain some materials from them, and go from there. You can re-build trunks at a later point again. You can also sell various materials to people, and get other materials in return.

You basically have to be smart with how you use your materials. Unlike with certain unnamed life simulation PC games where you can very easily cheat yourself everything at once.

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top