Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Sep 2019, 15:34

First topic message reminder :

Beloved users of G4TW!!

With a huge delay due to a false alarm, and some hiccups with the GoogleDrive, we are now coming up with a repack for the newest TS4 gamepack "Realm of Magic", version 1.55.105.1020!! Patch notes can be found here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/965682/september-5th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @anadius for compiling the language strings for this patch/DLC version, as has been the case for quite some time now! Carlos is tha man farao Hail King Tea!

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Realm of Magic" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Moschino Stuff" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.54.120.1020, before you can apply this item. The download is 7.04GB in filesize, contains all 17 language strings, and a complete "Game"-folder as well.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities. If that is not an option for you, consider using the direct download link.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of servers, DNS leak protection, killswitch), you're good with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

Note that the adverts contain a "video". Just mute the browser tab for about 45 seconds, after which it should allow you to bypass that step with the video. The video will be removed after one week from now. So after that one week-period, there is only the portion of "Click on interesting articles", on the advertising service.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be slower, but we'll see.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:53; edited 8 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 3 Empty same for me with the magnet link. it just stays here nothing downloads. am using free download manager

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2019, 17:59

Leenaquu wrote:Stuck at 0%. Nothing happens.  Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Sep 2019, 21:27

UrsJolie wrote:Stuck at 0%. Nothing happens.  Sad

Torrent client settings?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Have you also tried switching your torrent client, and trying to download with a different one?

The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2019, 22:36

Thank you  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 00:23

woooooooooooow thank you... a bit late but i have been waiting for it... need to dl both it and the moschino pack for the patch ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 00:37

@anadius thanks for updating your repack worked like a charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 06:31

thanks for the fast update ^_^ this sure is a fast dlc after moschino.. my laptop is almost full for sims 4 games hahaha

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 3 Empty THANK YOU!!!

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 10:45

OMG THANKS!! I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Downloading via Torrent <3 PEERS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 11:23

Big big thank you - the download works, the installation works, the game works! You are the best of the best !!! 
(Just a small question -if you learn something, the indicator above your head will not go away, it stays there like a green stick - is it some glitch or bug? and how to remove it? Razz other things learning did not help either- it stayed there.)

All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Sep 2019, 19:37

The opening announcement has been amended, and now includes a Direct Download Link for MediaFire as well! (because apparently, it is badly needed Haters gonna hate ).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 20:46

Hey there!

Thank you so so so much for releasing these packs in so quickly. I haven't been able to download it yet but plan to tonight. But beyond that, thank you so much for doing this and continuing to do this for each Sims game. I've been using this site since the Sims 3, and with every download, the game has run perfectly. I've had so much fun and, honestly, using your website has made me fall in love with the Sims. Thank you for your continuous hard work, and for the community for being so generous with seeding and providing assistance. I plan on seeding the torrent this weekend for anyone waiting til now to download. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Sep 2019, 21:58

Anybody interested in helping us seed a possible "G4TW Sims 4 all-in-one", that will be part of our official download list, and (hopefully) updated whenever there is at least a major DLC coming out? It's a thought that crossed my mind one of these days, and it surely would finally help all those newer people that find their way to our platform. Yes, there is anadius's stuff, Sim Architect's all-in-one, but it surely would be nice if G4TW finally had their own all-in-one.

Only problem is: I myself have limited seeding capabilities, also because I wanted to work on more non-Sims games. So we would need to rely on a bunch of (trustworthy) volunteer seeders who really have a complete and clean "The Sims 4" installation folder. Anadius's validator tool can help you determine whether your installation is 100% clean:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator

Either way, we would be creating a .torrent file/magnet, based on such a complete and clean TS4 install folder. This .torrent file/magnet would then be given to the volunteer seeders, and we'd go from there. We used to have quite a bunch of volunteer seeders, but it seems most of them "tapped out", therefore I am discontinuing my arrangement with them ( Haters gonna hate ), and by writing this post, I am looking for new ones.

I'd prefer people with a positive posting history on G4TW here, or at least people who I in some way interacted with, positively. A decently fast upload speed in combination with a VPN would not be bad either. Interested? If so, contact me through e-mail:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34677-contact-us

Note that even if you e-mail me, we will select volunteers strictly at our own discretion. And if we feel that the project that I am envisioning cannot come to fruition (lack of sufficient interest, low drive/motivation from volunteers, etc.), then we will simply roll without an official G4TW Sims 4 all-in-one. And just link to the offers of other repackers.

Good luck! Smile

P.S. & Edit: if (and only) you are chosen as such a volunteer, we will get back in touch with you through e-mail, so please don't make a scene along the lines of "why don't/didn't you reply to my e-mail application". If you prove yourself to be reliable and trustworthy, there might even be some small perk for you later down the road, but we'll see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 23:28

Super excited to get this pack. Thanks a lot.

I've been wondering though whether anyone has trouble with downloading from Google drive (I made a copy, I know how this works, not my first rodeo) because I was at about 70% the files going directly through my computer through the google sync app (whatever the name is) when for some reason it got interrupted and started all over again. Sadly not the first time this has happened to me with this method and a file big like this. Anyone knows how to prevent this?

Now I'm using jdownloader and mediafire though the speed is quite dreadful. I don't think my country has an issue with torrenting stuff, but I've been feeling paranoid and prefer to use the direct download method, but it is quite a pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Sep 2019, 23:38

tinnie wrote:Super excited to get this pack. Thanks a lot.

I've been wondering though whether anyone has trouble with downloading from Google drive (I made a copy, I know how this works, not my first rodeo) because I was at about 70% the files going directly through my computer through the google sync app (whatever the name is) when for some reason it got interrupted and started all over again. Sadly not the first time this has happened to me with this method and a file big like this. Anyone knows how to prevent this?

Now I'm using jdownloader and mediafire though the speed is quite dreadful. I don't think my country has an issue with torrenting stuff, but I've been feeling paranoid and prefer to use the direct download method, but it is quite a pain.

Hello @tinnie and sorry to hear about your difficulties,

The most obvious explanation I can provide is that Google's network is having technical issues of sorts. Once you get through these ads here, you can or even should just copy-paste the GoogleDrive-link to some kind of text document, and try downloading/importing/making a copy, a bit later again.

I don't think at present there is much to worry about GoogleDrive, but in the mid- to long-term, we should expect that they will be introducing some kind of countermeasure, which will make posting and maintaining these links harder. So...everybody should enjoy these GoogleDrive links as long as it's lasting.

You can also create a free account on Windscribe, a VPN provider. The free accounts have a limit of 10GB per month, which might *just* be enough for torrenting these G4TW updates. I also see that you can increase the amount of data by tweeting about the service, but check out the site yourself, as I myself use a different VPN provider, so I'm not too familiar with the details of Windscribe.

Important!! Make sure that if you end up using this (or basically any other VPN provider), that you connect to a European country with a friendly jurisdiction. The free Windscribe has Switzerland and The Netherlands as countries, which I would recommend connecting to.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 23:50

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Hello @tinnie and sorry to hear about your difficulties,

The most obvious explanation I can provide is that Google's network is having technical issues of sorts. Once you get through these ads here, you can or even should just copy-paste the GoogleDrive-link to some kind of text document, and try downloading/importing/making a copy, a bit later again.

I don't think at present there is much to worry about GoogleDrive, but in the mid- to long-term, we should expect that they will be introducing some kind of countermeasure, which will make posting and maintaining these links harder. So...everybody should enjoy these GoogleDrive links as long as it's lasting.

You can also create a free account on Windscribe, a VPN provider. The free accounts have a limit of 10GB per month, which might *just* be enough for torrenting these G4TW updates. I also see that you can increase the amount of data by tweeting about the service, but check out the site yourself, as I myself use a different VPN provider, so I'm not too familiar with the details of Windscribe.

Important!! Make sure that if you end up using this (or basically any other VPN provider), that you connect to a European country with a friendly jurisdiction. The free Windscribe has Switzerland and The Netherlands as countries, which I would recommend connecting to.

Thank you for the Windscribe recommendation. I'll definitely make use of it in the future. 
Right now the jdownloader method seems to be working fine, I'm just really frustrated that I spent over 2 hours downloading through the google drive program and it decided to give up on me and start over. That's sadly out of your hands and fault of Google. I don't suppose they plan on us downloading such big files, but it's still a faulty mechanism that if a download gets interrupted for whatever reason, it can't be resumed. I've just been wondering whether anyone else has encountered this issue and knows how to avoid it other than getting a faster internet so it has a chance to download before the program inevitably decides to protest  No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Sep 2019, 00:04

tinnie wrote:Thank you for the Windscribe recommendation. I'll definitely make use of it in the future. 
Right now the jdownloader method seems to be working fine, I'm just really frustrated that I spent over 2 hours downloading through the google drive program and it decided to give up on me and start over. That's sadly out of your hands and fault of Google. I don't suppose they plan on us downloading such big files, but it's still a faulty mechanism that if a download gets interrupted for whatever reason, it can't be resumed. I've just been wondering whether anyone else has encountered this issue and knows how to avoid it other than getting a faster internet so it has a chance to download before the program inevitably decides to protest  No shit, Sherlock.

It's indeed a (technical) "crux" of direct downloads: if they interrupt for some reason, then you usually have to start over. I heard that download manager programs such as JDownloader2 and IDM can help compensate for this phenomenon, though I myself don't really have much experience with that type of software.

Also note that the issue could also be caused by your own home internet: if your internet disconnects even for just a few seconds, it can ruin your direct downloads - or uploads, for that matter. Yes, I've had my fair share of problems along these lines too, so I try using torrents + a VPN whenever possible.

I don't think it has anything to do with how fast your internet is. The point is, whether there is a temporary disconnect. I'm not sure if and to what extent it is necessary with modern routers/modems, but you can try disconnecting your router/modem from the power socket for about a minute (once a day), which should refresh the apparatus, leading to increased reliability and stability. Other than that, as said, those download managers could be worth a shot trying.

Sorry to hear you wasted some time with the GoogleDrive. I'll give you and everybody else a hint: we've actually purchased a really strong third-party hosting solution with *nearly unlimited* bandwidth. Just in case anyone was thinking here that these ads are making us rich or anything. Smile  But no, virtually all of it is going into the upkeep of the platform. However, the hosting solution will strictly be used for a new G4TW website, and it will NOT host any of these direct downloads, so it will only contain magnet links.

With these private hosting solutions, it's just too risky to host these direct downloads. Some idiot could easily report the website, and it would get taken down in no time. On the other hand, if someone reports these dummy-Google-accounts that I am using in public here, I can easily restore a new one, in just a few seconds. And indeed, it seems that most of these human idiots have just given up, and now rely on "copyright report bots". Those, of course, also fail, as we have some counter-measures in place to stop them. Little excursion, in addition to helping answer your question.

Talk to my left hand I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 13:37

Hi, I can't seem to find any of the new muslim-inspired clothing or build items... I thought this was included in the pack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 18:41

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!
(yes, I'm yelling at the top of my lungs!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Sep 2019, 20:12

siennasalcantara wrote:Hi, I can't seem to find any of the new muslim-inspired clothing or build items... I thought this was included in the pack?

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @siennasalcantara!

I found this here under the "hats" section in the CAS:

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 3 KklTmmA

I suppose that blue thing in the bottom left is part of the Muslim-inspired swimwear-set (I apologize, I do not know the correct name for these clothing items). As for the remaining Muslim-inspired clothing items, I have not been able to identify them, though I am positive they are in my game. And admittedly I only looked through the portion of the CAS for female sims.

However, the files and the folder-structure of my G4TW Sims 4, are the exact same as in a legal Origin game.

Then in Build-mode I found some windows:

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 3 H7AsT3u

If you have doubts though, you're welcome to use the validator tool here, and take it from there.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator

In general these newer items seem to be hard to find in the game. You would think that maybe - just maybe - the newest stuff is added at the end of the existing list of items, whether in CAS or Buildmode. So that you can simply scroll to the very end of the listings to find the newest stuff. But nooooo....EA seem to have their own system of organization, whatever exactly that is. Yes, you can "filter by DLC content", but how to identify or find items that they add in those free game updates/patches, other than looking through literally the entire catalogue over and over again?

Why.

wiseiam wrote:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!
(yes, I'm yelling at the top of my lungs!)

No, you are the best. Haters gonna hate I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2019, 13:37

Hi there, this isnt related to sims 4 at all but it wouldnt let me open a new topic or post on forums apart from this one so. Ive got sims 3 on origin, im wondering if the expansions can be downloaded on top of this?? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Sep 2019, 21:20

Inxperial wrote:Hi there, this isnt related to sims 4 at all but it wouldnt let me open a new topic or post on forums apart from this one so. Ive got sims 3 on origin, im wondering if the expansions can be downloaded on top of this?? TIA

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @Inxperial!

Please make to sure to open a new topic here, as the other sections are not meant for Support:
https://www.games4theworld.club/f38-the-sims-3-support-windows-pc

That aside, also make sure that if for some reason you need to post a link, the system won't let you (an anti-spam measure). You can, however, post an empty space somewhere in-between the URL. If you absolutely must.

Otherwise I don't really see what else could be wrong in your case, but feel free to elaborate later on, if needed. I checked permissions again, and everything is supposed to be the way it is.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2019, 10:53

Hello,

I'm Frozz, Big thanks for G4TW team that make this packs available for us to download, thank u sooooOOOOoo much.. without u all, we can taste & enjoy the game too.

can I ask a question?
did this pack include 5th Maxis Anniversary? the L, U shape staircase, and some CAS items (include hijabs). Enlighten me please.. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2019, 10:55

Frozz SCH wrote:Hello,

I'm Frozz, Big thanks for G4TW team that make this packs available for us to download, thank u sooooOOOOoo much.. without u all, we can taste & enjoy the game too.

can I ask a question?
did this pack include 5th Maxis Anniversary? the L, U shape staircase, and some CAS items (include hijabs). Enlighten me please.. <3
I mean can not Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Sep 2019, 17:20

Frozz SCH wrote:can I ask a question?

Sure you can ask questions here too, as long as the thread is open.

The pack includes the "5th anniversary update", plus the Realm of Magic DLC. You just have to look around in the game (CAS/Buymode) where exactly they are located. Because for example, those muslim-inspired clothing items seem to be scattered. If you look a few posts above in this thread, someone also asked about these items, and I replied that newer items are added somewhere in-between the game catalogue.

A "normal" person would probably think that the newer items are added at the end of the (CAS/Buymode) catalogue, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Either way, hope this helped you.

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2019, 17:30

yeah, its very helpful, shame on me not scroll up the thread. staircase tool available, i found hijabs too.. just install the packs.. thank u for respond ghostman Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2019, 00:50

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Onyxxu wrote:
Onyxxu wrote:Trying to go through Drive

Access to doc-0k-54-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied
You don't have authorisation to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

For anyone else who has this issue, log out of your other google accounts.

If you have an error creating a copy log out of that account and try a different one. Make sure you are logged out off all other G accounts when trying to download.

Hello, thanks for sharing! But on your original Google account, did you make sure to check out Google Photos or Googlemail as well? Some people reported that if too much space is used there, it can affect the GoogleDrive as well. 
I think the problem was that I'd been logged into 3 different G accounts when hitting download, but you've possibly just explained my first issue which was being unable to create a copy of the file in my parent account! We're smooth sailing now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2019, 02:55

Thank you so much! You guys are the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2019, 19:45

downloaded fine thank you so much however my sims needs are missing is this a known error??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top