Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 4 Empty The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Sep 2019, 15:34

First topic message reminder :

Beloved users of G4TW!!

With a huge delay due to a false alarm, and some hiccups with the GoogleDrive, we are now coming up with a repack for the newest TS4 gamepack "Realm of Magic", version 1.55.105.1020!! Patch notes can be found here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/965682/september-5th-2019-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @anadius for compiling the language strings for this patch/DLC version, as has been the case for quite some time now! Carlos is tha man farao Hail King Tea!

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Realm of Magic" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Moschino Stuff" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.54.120.1020, before you can apply this item. The download is 7.04GB in filesize, contains all 17 language strings, and a complete "Game"-folder as well.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities. If that is not an option for you, consider using the direct download link.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of servers, DNS leak protection, killswitch), you're good with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

Note that the adverts contain a "video". Just mute the browser tab for about 45 seconds, after which it should allow you to bypass that step with the video. The video will be removed after one week from now. So after that one week-period, there is only the portion of "Click on interesting articles", on the advertising service.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be slower, but we'll see.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:53; edited 8 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2019, 02:55

Thank you so much! You guys are the best!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Realm of Magic OUT NOW!!! [VERSION 1.55.105.1020]

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2019, 19:45

downloaded fine thank you so much however my sims needs are missing is this a known error??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2019, 21:50

kittyexe

This is the link for the validator I just mentioned. Copy and paste into your browser. Follow the on-screen instructions. It will run through your Sims 4 installation folder and you will be able to see which files are corrupt or missing. Then copy and paste the final report here and Anadius can help you identify which Sims 4 packs need to be addressed. Refer to "The Sims 4 validator" forum thread on here for more info and the link run the validator.

Hope that this helps you.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 18 Sep 2019, 14:45

kittyexe wrote:downloaded fine thank you so much however my sims needs are missing is this a known error??
Check your game with Anadius Validator, which you will find a link on the forum for, just to see if you are missing something.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 18 Sep 2019, 15:03

https: http://thesimarchitect.com/the-sims-4-validator/

For those of you having issues with needs, run Sims Architect Game Validator to check the integrity of your game. Second, any mods that deal with enhanced needs or limiting needs, need to be updated to the game you are playing.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2019, 16:00

Hello... I want to know where can I find the Muslim clothes and the new stairs on the update?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 18 Sep 2019, 16:26

Chrysoulaorf wrote:Hello... I want to know where can I find the Muslim clothes and the new stairs on the update?
The Muslim clothes are in CAS in no particular order; you will need to hunt for them, since EA does not follow a logical way of placement for their newest items (newest first or last). The stairs you will find in build buy and when you start adding them you will see the tool. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Sep 2019, 17:41

grieralexander wrote:
The Muslim clothes are in CAS in no particular order;

On second thought, I could think of political considerations that played a role when arranging these muslim-inspired clothes in CAS/Buildmode.

Put the items somewhere in the middle of CAS/Buildmode => makes them (a lot!) harder to find => lessens the chance of finding them => thereby lessens the chance of offending those people with bigoted attitudes towards Muslims. Maybe, just maybe?

#conspiracytheory What a Face Suspect
#unpopularopinionbutidontcare Haters gonna hate Good job!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2019, 18:28

what about the emergency patch? I need it for using CAS on my spellcasters!!!!! DedicatedToLorilihim DedicatedToLorilihim DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Sep 2019, 18:37

akemi05 wrote:what about the emergency patch? I need it for using CAS on my spellcasters!!!!! DedicatedToLorilihim DedicatedToLorilihim DedicatedToLorilihim

The way you worded that question and the way you used these emojis, almost looks as if this is a real emergency. Haters gonna hate   But we can't help with that yet. I'm also taking it slower this time, because of having other work to do in and around the house (cutting firewood because it's getting colder on my end).

These hotfixes tend to attract a lot less attention either way. Like literally: major DLCs are being downloaded by many, many people. At least what the statistics seem to show. But these hotfixes, not so. I guess that's one of these phenomena that I can only shake my head about. Either way, I'm not going to rush it.

Be patient! (and welcome to the G4TW Forums)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 18 Sep 2019, 22:52

akemi05 wrote:what about the emergency patch? I need it for using CAS on my spellcasters!!!!! DedicatedToLorilihim DedicatedToLorilihim DedicatedToLorilihim
The Hot fix is due to a glitch by EA that made the game crash while using spells. Remember that with Sims, what goes wrong in some PC's does not in others. My suggestion will be to waited out, if nothing mayor is wrong with your game, since they do have a lot of glitches that are now surfacing, like floating extra slots in bookshelves with no magical purpose whatsoever, just plain sloppy work; my guess is they will still come up with another patch before too long.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2019, 01:13

Could you please upload the update 1.55.108.1020 released yesterday September 17. I've found many errors or bugs that makes the game crash in 1.55.105.1020 that were solved in the new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 19 Sep 2019, 02:29

Exannger wrote:Could you please upload the update 1.55.108.1020 released yesterday September 17. I've found many errors or bugs that makes the game crash in 1.55.105.1020 that were solved in the new one.
I am certain that as soon as it is available G4TW team will make it available. Sign up to receive e-mails, if you like, that way you will be notified, as soon as there are updates. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2019, 09:43

Can I install straight after island living? If not then please could someone help me out with a magnet link to moschino stuff?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 19 Sep 2019, 10:23

Some people seem to be having issues when not using Tixati for their torrenting, or with some VPNs that are not torrent friendly. Just decided to leave this information here because I had a few people lately with the same symptom and those were the causes.

ISPs might be doing something as well.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 19 Sep 2019, 12:31

Sim Architect wrote:Some people seem to be having issues when not using Tixati for their torrenting, or with some VPNs that are not torrent friendly. Just decided to leave this information here because I had a few people lately with the same symptom and those were the causes.

ISPs might be doing something as well.

You mean that those file integrity errors when downloading through torrents? In my experience that is mostly caused by bad clients like uTorrent or Vuze. Better use Tixati indeed. I myself use qBittorrent, and it works fine for me.

One thing everybody should try if they get these errors is, to do a "Force re-check", or whatever the wording on your torrent client may be. In simple terms this will check the hash of your downloaded file, against the hash of the .torrent/magnet. And if problems are detected, parts of the file will be re-downloaded.

As for this "VPNs or ISPs might be doing something"...I'm not saying it is absolutely inconceivable, but still that is very far-fetched. ISPs either completely block P2P traffic, or they slow it down ("ISP throttling"), or they block certain ports only. VPNs...I mean, if it's an American or British-based service, maybe, but even then that would be a quantum leap, from what has been standard for so long.

I would classify this as fear-mongering by random internet commenters, usually on major platforms like Reddit or Facebook. Surely there are stooges working for copyright-masters, with an agenda in mind? In the end, these errors can be fixed mostly with the Force re-check.

As for VPNs, stay away from services based in America, Britain/British dominions, and their satellite states. Everybody do your research before signing up for a VPN service. NordVPN for example is based in Panama, which would be fine. ProtonVPN in Switzerland, also good. VPN.ac is from Romania, which would be fine too.

Exannger wrote:Could you please upload the update 1.55.108.1020 released yesterday September 17. I've found many errors or bugs that makes the game crash in 1.55.105.1020 that were solved in the new one.

Sorry, no CODEX-crack out yet, as of the time I'm writing this. Will check back later in the day.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 19 Sep 2019, 14:25

Thanks!

Well, some cheaper VPN plans do NOT include torrenting, so you need to pay extra if you want to be allowed to do it. I admit that I am having issues trying to set up my tixati to work with Windscribe myself (premium, even following windscribe's own tutorial for uTorrent to set up their proxy), but I don't want to use their windows application until they allow split tunneling, since I don't want to stream video through VPN.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 19 Sep 2019, 15:19

OK, You guys convinced me and I'm switching from Utorrent to Tixati. Don't want my seeds to get corrupted. Thanks for the advice. As for p2p and VPN, I'm lucky that the company I use for Internet Service has no restrictions and one of their sales pitch was unlimited p2p. Do not know how it will play in the future, since more and more countries seem to be following the American scheme.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2019, 15:37

grieralexander wrote:
I am certain that as soon as it is available G4TW team will make it available. Sign up to receive e-mails, if you like, that way you will be notified, as soon as there are updates. Good job!
I've been waiting for this update as well, how do I sign up for emails so I can be notified when it's available?
Sorry I'm a newb and rarely use forums of any kind so I don't know how and don't see any settings options etc
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 19 Sep 2019, 15:58

Kimiix17 wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
I've been waiting for this update as well, how do I sign up for emails so I can be notified when it's available?
Sorry I'm a newb and rarely use forums of any kind so I don't know how and don't see any settings options etc
Noob
I am sending you a link to the page: Join Our The Games For The World Fan Groups. Remember that the e-mail that you used to sign in has to be the same in which you'll receive updates. :  https://www.games4theworld.club/t1706-join-our-the-games4theworld-fans-group-to-stay-up-to-date-with-the-latest-news#
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:27

Alright, I will close this thread now. We'll see what happens.

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top