Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with The Sims 4 64 bit version!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with The Sims 4 64 bit version! Empty Problems with The Sims 4 64 bit version!

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2019, 08:21

Hi all, i have a problem.
If I open the game in 32 bit the game start but if I open it at 64 bit it starts the white window for two seconds and closes the game. How can I solve it? I already updated visual c ++, I installed the sims 4 several times but the problem is not solved, I don’t know how to do it anymore... Before Moshino Stuff, this didn’t happen and I can’t find a solution Sad

These are the most important specifications of my PC (if it were to help) :
ryzen 5 1600x
gtx 1050 ti
16 gb ram 3000mhz
ab350 gaming 3

Back to top Go down

Problems with The Sims 4 64 bit version! Empty Re: Problems with The Sims 4 64 bit version!

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2019, 10:51

If you have RivaTuner Statistics Server, activate Custom Direct3d support. If you don’t, or it doesn’t help, open Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Options.ini and change the value of windowedfullscreen to 1. If that still doesn’t help, change values of:
resolutionwidth to 800
resolutionheight to 600
fullscreen to 0

Back to top Go down

Problems with The Sims 4 64 bit version! Empty Re: Problems with The Sims 4 64 bit version!

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2019, 14:01

anadius wrote:If you have RivaTuner Statistics Server, activate Custom Direct3d support. If you don’t, or it doesn’t help, open Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Options.ini and change the value of windowedfullscreen to 1. If that still doesn’t help, change values of:
resolutionwidth to 800
resolutionheight to 600
fullscreen to 0

You saved my life, thanks a lot! I solved this by putting Custom Direct3D support in RivaTuner statistics server ♥

[not]Moved to "The Sims 4 Tips / Tricks".

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top