Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac Mojave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mac Mojave  Empty Mac Mojave

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2019, 00:56

Hi,

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place! I couldn't find any posts similar to the issue I'm having.

My game has not been working since I updated from macOS Sierra 10.12.6 to macOS Mojave 10.14.5. I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue?

Thanks!

[not]The topic has been moved under "Mac Support". Carlos is tha man 

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Mac Mojave  Empty Re: Mac Mojave

Post by Guest Fri 18 Oct 2019, 04:16

ellsbells wrote:My game has not been working since I updated from macOS Sierra 10.12.6 to macOS Mojave 10.14.5. I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue?

Thanks!

That's strange. Can you tell me the Wrapper version and Engine used on the wrapper (here you can see how to find this info: https://www.games4theworld.club/t34470-wineskin-wrapper-for-ts4-works-on-get-famous)?

Maybe try changing the engine version if it's too old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2019, 13:35

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!
The wrapper version is 2.6.2, the engine is WS9Wine2.16. How do I update them? (sorry if this is an obvious question!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2019, 02:51

ellsbells wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the reply!
The wrapper version is 2.6.2, the engine is WS9Wine2.16. How do I update them? (sorry if this is an obvious question!)

What kind of error do you get? Can you be more specific? People are using this wrapper on Mojave without a problem, so it could be mac gatekeeper? Maybe look here and see if anyone has a similar problem and if any of the options I wrote can help you out.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top