Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 University - Mojave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 University - Mojave Empty The Sims 4 University - Mojave

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2020, 21:40

Hi all! Hope everyone is staying safe during these times.

As I'm all cooped up at home, figured I'd get back into The Sims. I'm having a few issues however, and I'd love some help!

I placed all the packs after seasons in the new 64bit wrapper, up to Discover University and Tiny Living (using the direct download folders). Then, I added the 1.61.15.1020 update. Afterwards, I added the Anadius No Origin fix crack to the game folder that came with the 1.61.15.1020 update. I then booted the game with a clean EA folder. 

1) My first issue is that I can only get the game to load with all the DLC's very rarely. Out of the 30 times I've tried starting the game, it's only opened with all the DLC's showing like 2 or 3 times. I tried deleting the codex.cfg and default.ini files in the game/bin folder. 

2) When the game finally loaded with DLC's, I was able to create a sim fine but the issue came when moving them in. I get the infinite loading screen after choosing a home to move them in. I closed the game and when I reopened, I found that the sim was "moved in" but when I try to play, I get the infinite loading screen again. 

Can someone please help me and let me know where I may have gone wrong/how to fix this? Thank you so much in advance! 

*Some notes- I'm on a 2017 15" MBP so my specs are fine. I am running mojave 10.14.6 OS. I am launching the game off an external hard drive as I don't have enough internal disk space (this never presented an issue before).

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 University - Mojave Empty Re: The Sims 4 University - Mojave

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2020, 00:12

Just some added info! 

I've attached my validator report below. So when I downloaded the DLC's, I used the links for the direct downloads. These only have the EP, GP, etc folders. Now I downloaded the update 1.61.15.1020 as well and it seems from the validator report, there are files missing for the delta folders (clientbuild files, world folders, etc). How can I get these then?
report:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top