Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 University patch link not working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 University patch link not working. Empty Sims 2 University patch link not working.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Dec 2019, 13:28

Hi - just downloaded the Sims 2 collection and I saw I needed to download the patch for University Life separately. I've used the link in the instructions, but after going through all the Linkvertise ads and stuff it goes to a blank screen that says the site can't be reached and no download starts. Is this just a temporary issue or is there a new link I need to use somewhere? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 University patch link not working. Empty Re: Sims 2 University patch link not working.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Dec 2019, 22:40

GracideaFlower1 wrote:Hi - just downloaded the Sims 2 collection and I saw I needed to download the patch for University Life separately. I've used the link in the instructions, but after going through all the Linkvertise ads and stuff it goes to a blank screen that says the site can't be reached and no download starts. Is this just a temporary issue or is there a new link I need to use somewhere? Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @GracideaFlower1,

Yes, thanks for letting me know, I've fixed that in the meantime. Some of these older download links may not always work (anymore), so we'll have to fix these manually from time to time.

I'll forward you the download link through the e-mail address associated with your G4TW Forum account here, so keep an eye out...unless you want to go through these ads again.  Shocked  What a Face

Edit: I used the opportunity to look again at these older tutorials, and noticed that those threads with download links still pointed to our old Forum address. WhatDidUJustCallMe? I've fixed those too, now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top