Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brief Update on this Forum section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brief Update on this Forum section. Empty Brief Update on this Forum section.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Dec 2019, 03:19

So since this section has long become defunct (this used to be the old Admin's "Helpers Area"), I've basketed all topics in there, since basically nothing really has any information value anymore. Should anybody really need anything that was in this section here, feel free to comb through the Forum Basket, or message me.

Even at the peak of activity, the section was only used for messages along the lines of "Busy with real life". Not that these old Helpers were that active in the first place, but I don't want to dig that up again.

The idea of this Forum section is to have a place where people can experiment with the basics of using the moderation functions/tools. It might come in handy, in the future.

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top