Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWP Has a New Home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWP Has a New Home. Empty DWP Has a New Home.

Post by Mynxie Mon 27 Apr 2020, 22:34

I posted a thread about DWP but I didn't follow up with it due to work and college coursework overflow but I am here with an update! 

Do you all remember Pescado from The Sims 2 "Paysites Must Be Destroyed" era? He also created "Awesomemod" for The Sims 3. Guess what? You can now find all of the DWP content on his website here! Pescado has plans to make the website more user-friendly in the future.

If you are looking for WW, BMD, MCCC, etc. for Patreon, check out this website! It's in Russian so I'd suggest browsing it using Google Chrome or download the Google Translate extension for Mozilla Firefox. The downloads are 100% safe.

Happy Simming!
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

DWP Has a New Home. Empty Re: DWP Has a New Home.

Post by Unesty Tue 28 Apr 2020, 18:04

I hope this doesnt effect his site too much. I still use it to get TS2 stuff, lol. I love Pescado  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top