Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED] Empty Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:02

I downloaded installed medieval first, and P&N after. I installed the ultimate fix, and followed all the steps.

The game starts fine, but when i have named my kingdom, i try to click on "ok", but nothing happens. I have tried to restart my PC, but i still got the same problem.

I am not very good with computers, so please, easy words! I am a girl you know Wink

Thanks for any help! Smile

Back to top Go down

Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 28 Feb 2012, 07:58

Hello,
I'm not sure we've found a solution for this problem yet, though it comes up once in a while.
Do you have the latest version of the game? You can tell by looking at the launcher.
Did you also use this fix?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:38

Hello,

I've been thinking and I guess we should try the following:

1. Completely remove the game from your system using Your Uninstaller! Pro, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (Also remove the expansion)
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall the game following the included instructions.
4. Apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix.

Let us know the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2012, 18:22

Unfortunately, it didn't work...

I did as you said, but when i started the game, this message came up.

Warning: Unrecognized video card

Your video card was not found in our database. Your graphics settings have been set at as high as possible, but you may wish to reduce the if you are experiencing poor performance.

Maybe my computer is not supposed to run this game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 18:52

Hello,

That messages comes up, but what options does it give you? Only to close the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:10

Happieness!!

I found out what the problem was. I had the install file in both of my hardiscs, silly me... but i think your advice helped me with future problems.

Thank you very much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:15

Hello,

Glad to hear it's working now!
Have fun playing the game and please don't hesitate to let us know if you run into any more problems. Can't continue after i have named my kingdom in the sims medieval - pirates and nobles [SOLVED] 3479271199

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top