Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:10

First topic message reminder :

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

The Sims 3: Showtime has just been released and is ready for downloading!
Yes, you heard me right! Those people who wanted to commit suicide over this game, calm down, relax and watch it download.
You can download it from this page: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7085218

I'll update the Ultimate Fix soon, but you don't need it when you install Showtime. Just install the game and apply the crack as instructed.
Don't forget: You 'aint seeding, you 'aint succeeding!

Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by grieralexander Fri 09 Mar 2012, 06:44

KBrezzy1809 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:DAMN DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SEED!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOADED SHOWTIME DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US DONT WANT TO ENJOY IT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

Uhm there are over 360 seeds connected in the swarm I'm part of, so I doubt a lack of seeds is the problem. Make sure your ports are forwarded properly though, and pause any other downloads, and don't watch youtube Very Happy

Yeah thats the thing at the time the sims was the one and only thing downloading... But I left it overnight and it was done by the time I got up... I just have one question... There is an update for the 1.32 version and I wanted to know would it be ok if I downloaded it or not... Because I downloaded the 1.31 version and couldnt play the sims for weeks and that was merisble Sad ...
DO NOT apply this patch. Wait for the Administrator to give further instructions on this new patch. It came out overnight!

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 07:48

grieralexander wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
KBrezzy1809 wrote:DAMN DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SEED!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOADED SHOWTIME DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US DONT WANT TO ENJOY IT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ... JEZZZ START SEEDING PEOPLE... lol!

Uhm there are over 360 seeds connected in the swarm I'm part of, so I doubt a lack of seeds is the problem. Make sure your ports are forwarded properly though, and pause any other downloads, and don't watch youtube Very Happy

Yeah thats the thing at the time the sims was the one and only thing downloading... But I left it overnight and it was done by the time I got up... I just have one question... There is an update for the 1.32 version and I wanted to know would it be ok if I downloaded it or not... Because I downloaded the 1.31 version and couldnt play the sims for weeks and that was merisble Sad ...
DO NOT apply this patch. Wait for the Administrator to give further instructions on this new patch. It came out overnight!

OK THANKS A MILLION... Hammertime lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 08:44

Hello,

I've just created this acount first to thank you guys for the amazing job you've done and still do! Not only uploading this kind of games just a couple of days after their release, but the amazing tech support you give here. I've actually been coming to this forums to solve some issues i had with my game. And you were pretty helpful.

So now it's my time and try being helpful to some other folks out there. I have all expansions and stuff packs installed (Showtime still downloading) but 3 of them are not from G4TW, including the base game and generations. As i had both already installed before i started downloading from you guys, all expansions and SP previous to Generations worked perfectly, but i started getting some compatibility problems and debug errors that didn't let me go pass the main screen with the latest ones. Tried downloading different cracks, reinstalling, updating, outdating, everything, but nothing seemed to work, i would still get this warnings and the never-started game would shut down. UNTILL, you guys uploaded Showtime and the updated ultimate fix. Even though i have a MAC, i manually updated to 1.31 version and downloaded the PC ultimate fix, which was the only one available... And after cracking the game, everything started to work. I don't know what will happen after installing Showtime, but let me tell you that if you are a MAC user and you have a couple of non-G4TW expansions including the base game, there's no need to reinstall or re-download discs, you should have no problem after updating and using the latest ultimate fix.

Hope this will help someone! Thanks again,
And i'll let you know what happens with Showtime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 14:28

How about the magic items, voodoo doll, crystal ball and that magic pot??? they would be great items to download, i ment the new store items.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:12

irma81 wrote:How about the magic items, voodoo doll, crystal ball and that magic pot??? they would be great items to download, i ment the new store items.. Smile

Hello,
If you don't find what you're looking for here, you may request it here. If you can, with a link to the item on the sims store pages.
If these are new items, they may be found in an upcoming store update.
Though I wonder if they're in this set. I have seen the crystal ball in my game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty Update 1.32

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:14

Hi, I love what you do for us, I waited patiently for the 1.31 fix before I could play cos unfortunately I dl`ed it before I read not too!! I have just installed the showtime one and did as it said, updated then install crack but now I cant play again, it says the same as before the fix, that i have unofficial mods, have I done something wrong? if so what and how can i solve it please, sorry to be a pain but i love my sims and don't want to un and re-install AGAIIN, thanks Fi

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:20

friendlyfi wrote:Hi, I love what you do for us, I waited patiently for the 1.31 fix before I could play cos unfortunately I dl`ed it before I read not too!! I have just installed the showtime one and did as it said, updated then install crack but now I cant play again, it says the same as before the fix, that i have unofficial mods, have I done something wrong? if so what and how can i solve it please, sorry to be a pain but i love my sims and don't want to un and re-install AGAIIN, thanks Fi

Hello,
No I don't think you did anything wrong, EA managed to break their own record and released a new patch already Rolling Eyes , so I think your game is now 1.32. I am aware of the situation and I have dropped Admin a line however, I don't think he knows yet but I'm sure he'll get to work on the fix as soon as he can.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 18:17

thank you, i will be patient, at least I realised this time it wasn't a bad download and refrained form uninstalling 5 times in 1 week trying to sort it before i read about not dl`ing 1.31, Fi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 18:54

I cant get this to work for mac the installer doesnt open

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 19:11

Hello,
please wait for Admin's reply, I'm not sure what to tell you, but he will be able to help Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:15

TruStar123 wrote:I cant get this to work for mac the installer doesnt open

What you have to do is create an iso or dmg file with the same size of the unrared Showtime. Use Mac's Disk Utility to do this. Once you have this you have to copy all the rar file content in it. Make sure the installer is at the top of the image. Just double click to open it and everything will work perfectly. If you use the latest fix, you won't have a problem to play!

WARNING: After installing Showtime, my game won't save. I'm still trying to fix this, if anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know! Otherwise, once i find the solution to it, i'll post it.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty games4theworld

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:18

yal are AMAZING tytyty so much [b] The Sims 3 plumbob Hammertime Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:46

MrRod wrote:
TruStar123 wrote:I cant get this to work for mac the installer doesnt open

What you have to do is create an iso or dmg file with the same size of the unrared Showtime. Use Mac's Disk Utility to do this. Once you have this you have to copy all the rar file content in it. Make sure the installer is at the top of the image. Just double click to open it and everything will work perfectly. If you use the latest fix, you won't have a problem to play!

WARNING: After installing Showtime, my game won't save. I'm still trying to fix this, if anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know! Otherwise, once i find the solution to it, i'll post it.

I'm having issues installing on mac as well. MrRod can you please explain (in depth) how to make an iso or dmg file? I'm not too familiar with how to use the Disk Utility program. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:40

i got the genie on my second try! how awesome, now to free the bastard ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 10:56

JennySims3Love wrote:

I'm having issues installing on mac as well. MrRod can you please explain (in depth) how to make an iso or dmg file? I'm not too familiar with how to use the Disk Utility program. Sad

No problem! I'll tell you step by step what you got to do to make the installer work.

First we have to unrar the Showtime file. I recomended you to use StuffIt Expander, as it creates a folder with all the files inside. If you're gonna use any other program make sure it does the same, otherwise it's better if you create a folder, throw the rar file in it and then unrar it. This is just to be completely sure that no file will go missing in your Downloads folder or wherever you downloaded the expansion. After that see how much space does it needs. In my case the unrared folder was 4,1 Gb. So with that information we open Disk Utility and click on New Image. It will open a bunch of fields to chose and write. The first one is the "Save As" This will be the name of the file in your computer, i named mine "Sims 3 Showtime" as i saved all the discs like that. Below that you can chose where to save the image we are going to make. Next one it says "Name". This is the name that will appear once the image is mounted as a disc, and in my case i named it "Sims3EP06". So till now it was mostly to be organized, but here comes the part where you have to pay attention to. Where it says "Size", the last option it gives us is to personalize and write exactly the amount of Gb, Mb, etc. As my unrared folder was 4,1 Gb, i made it 4,15 Gb just to be sure everything will fit. After this step just check if the very last field "Image Format" says "Disc Image reading/writing" or something like that. Click "ok" or "create" or whatever your version says and it will start creating it. Congrats! You just made the very first huge step towards installing the game!

Once it's done, i think by deafult it will open your empty dmg image. If not, just go to where you saved it and double click on it. You should now see it on the side bar of the finder. Go back to where you have your unrared folder of the game and copy all the content in it into the open empty image. Check you didn't left any file behind. You have to be sure than the first thing you see when you open the image is the installer. Meaning "Sims3EP06 > Installer.app (and all the other files)" and NOT like this "Sims3EP06 > Showtime Folder > Installer.app (and all other files)". You can now delete your unrared folder left on the Downloads folder. All the content has been saved in the image and every time you open it you will be able to access to it. DO NOT delete the original rar file (nothing will happen if you do, this is just to help others out)... Please be kind and seed! It's the proper way to be helpful to others. The admin and Lady have been very kind to gives us this games, and many other have been helping out with tech support here. So at least for a month or so seed so other people can get the game to! Otherwise karma will lag your game... =)

Well now the fun part! Open your newly created Showtime image and double click on the installer.app. You should have no problem now with it. Follow the instructions and install it! REMEMBER NOT to update to 1.32 yet as the fix won't be useful! Crack the base game with the fix and enjoy your game!

Hope this step by step explanation helped you! HAPPY PLAYING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:31

Hi.
I am unable to install this on my windows 7 laptop.
I downloaded it, and then opened the instructions.
I tried to open the Sims3EP06Setup.exe file, like the instructions told me too, but i get a message saying "This product requires an installed copy of The Sims 3. Please install The Sims 3 before installing this product."

Any help please?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:41

Hi BLekin, Did you update your base game to patch 1.31 first? It happened to me and updating the base game with the manual patch got rid of the problem! The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 3479271199
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:52

grieralexander wrote:Hi BLekin, Did you update your base game to patch 1.31 first? It happened to me and updating the base game with the manual patch got rid of the problem! The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 3479271199
Sorry im not good at this computer stuff :L
How do i update it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:59

Oh Man, I have a very slow download speed (100kb/s), when I download, it need to take weeks. Sometimes, it also fall till 0kb/s...

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:01

Well Blekim, I come for the download page and the ultimate fix needs to be updated. Since there are so many problems that this new EA patch 1.31 and 1.32 specially have caused, my best suggestion is not to install at this point until the ADmin posts a new fix and see how it goes from there. If you continue to have problems, I am sure he will be glad to help you as any of the moderators. They are really good about helping solve your problems
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:17

JackLim626 wrote:Oh Man, I have a very slow download speed (100kb/s), when I download, it need to take weeks. Sometimes, it also fall till 0kb/s...

Hello,
I downloaded the release myself with an average of 125kb/s in just under 8 hours.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 14:18

For me, it downloaded very quick, in no more than an hour, but I caught I very good speed after half an hour (aprox 4 mb/s!)
Although the game works like a charm for me, I have one tiny problem : the new traits from showtime and the new lifetime rewards does not appear. Any idea why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:49

MrRod wrote:
JennySims3Love wrote:

No problem! I'll tell you step by step what you got to do to make the installer work.

First we have to unrar the Showtime file. I recomended you to use StuffIt Expander, as it creates a folder with all the files inside. If you're gonna use any other program make sure it does the same, otherwise it's better if you create a folder, throw the rar file in it and then unrar it. This is just to be completely sure that no file will go missing in your Downloads folder or wherever you downloaded the expansion. After that see how much space does it needs. In my case the unrared folder was 4,1 Gb. So with that information we open Disk Utility and click on New Image. It will open a bunch of fields to chose and write. The first one is the "Save As" This will be the name of the file in your computer, i named mine "Sims 3 Showtime" as i saved all the discs like that. Below that you can chose where to save the image we are going to make. Next one it says "Name". This is the name that will appear once the image is mounted as a disc, and in my case i named it "Sims3EP06". So till now it was mostly to be organized, but here comes the part where you have to pay attention to. Where it says "Size", the last option it gives us is to personalize and write exactly the amount of Gb, Mb, etc. As my unrared folder was 4,1 Gb, i made it 4,15 Gb just to be sure everything will fit. After this step just check if the very last field "Image Format" says "Disc Image reading/writing" or something like that. Click "ok" or "create" or whatever your version says and it will start creating it. Congrats! You just made the very first huge step towards installing the game!

Once it's done, i think by deafult it will open your empty dmg image. If not, just go to where you saved it and double click on it. You should now see it on the side bar of the finder. Go back to where you have your unrared folder of the game and copy all the content in it into the open empty image. Check you didn't left any file behind. You have to be sure than the first thing you see when you open the image is the installer. Meaning "Sims3EP06 > Installer.app (and all the other files)" and NOT like this "Sims3EP06 > Showtime Folder > Installer.app (and all other files)". You can now delete your unrared folder left on the Downloads folder. All the content has been saved in the image and every time you open it you will be able to access to it. DO NOT delete the original rar file (nothing will happen if you do, this is just to help others out)... Please be kind and seed! It's the proper way to be helpful to others. The admin and Lady have been very kind to gives us this games, and many other have been helping out with tech support here. So at least for a month or so seed so other people can get the game to! Otherwise karma will lag your game... =)

Well now the fun part! Open your newly created Showtime image and double click on the installer.app. You should have no problem now with it. Follow the instructions and install it! REMEMBER NOT to update to 1.32 yet as the fix won't be useful! Crack the base game with the fix and enjoy your game!

Hello,

You should copy this message to the "Fixes (Mac)" section and help other Mac users, really!

Blenkin wrote:Hi.
I am unable to install this on my windows 7 laptop.
I downloaded it, and then opened the instructions.
I tried to open the Sims3EP06Setup.exe file, like the instructions told me too, but i get a message saying "This product requires an installed copy of The Sims 3. Please install The Sims 3 before installing this product."

Any help please?
Do you have the The Sims 3 base game? Showtime is just an expansion, so you need the base game in order to install it!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 20:09

Admin wrote:
MrRod wrote:
JennySims3Love wrote:

First we have to... (...)

Hello,

You should copy this message to the "Fixes (Mac)" section and help other Mac users, really!

Thank you, i will! I'm glad you find this helpful =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 22:21

I downloaded, installed the crack, and started the game...but when it hit the loading screen, I got an error:"The Sims 3 has Stopped working", then it closes the game

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:17

Recneps wrote:I downloaded, installed the crack, and started the game...but when it hit the loading screen, I got an error:"The Sims 3 has Stopped working", then it closes the game

Which FIX did you download, try to give us a little more information on what you downloaded and what you did, so that we may help you better. Know that patches 1.32, both versions are still bugged. These are the official updates released by EA; if this is not your case plese do post more information on what you have done this far.
Thanks!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:51

Is this where the crack is supposed to be:
[img]The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Help11[/img]

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top