Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:10

First topic message reminder :

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

The Sims 3: Showtime has just been released and is ready for downloading!
Yes, you heard me right! Those people who wanted to commit suicide over this game, calm down, relax and watch it download.
You can download it from this page: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7085218

I'll update the Ultimate Fix soon, but you don't need it when you install Showtime. Just install the game and apply the crack as instructed.
Don't forget: You 'aint seeding, you 'aint succeeding!

Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:17

Recneps wrote:I downloaded, installed the crack, and started the game...but when it hit the loading screen, I got an error:"The Sims 3 has Stopped working", then it closes the game

Which FIX did you download, try to give us a little more information on what you downloaded and what you did, so that we may help you better. Know that patches 1.32, both versions are still bugged. These are the official updates released by EA; if this is not your case plese do post more information on what you have done this far.
Thanks!

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:51

Is this where the crack is supposed to be:
[img]The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 Help11[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:59

Dear lilikitten, you need to follow the instructions that come with the official G4tW fix. There is nothing from our fixes that goes in the gameplay folder, they do go in the bin folder! Your folder should look like this:[img]The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 Bin_fo10[/img]
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:04

so it goes in the UI folder
I'M SO CONFUSED
why doesn't mine look like that one ^
Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:06

LiliKitten wrote:so it goes in the UI folder
I'M SO CONFUSED
why doesn't mine look like that one ^
Crying or Very sad

it goes in ProgramFiles(x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/BIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:07

Yeah I know and I put it there and it still don't work

so could you like be a bit of better help than just saying what the installation guide says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:13

LiliKitten wrote:Yeah I know and I put it there and it still don't work

so could you like be a bit of better help than just saying what the installation guide says.
Hello,

Please post a screenshot of the folder where you put it in now.
If the problem still persists, please open your own topic, so we could provide more personal support.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:23

[img]The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 Help12[/img]
Here is where it is now!
I don't seem to have all of those resources shizzle in this folder but they are in my ep packs folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:33

Hello,

That folder is the correct one, but you're missing like almost all files.
Please uninstall The Sims 3, restart your PC and then reinstall the base game and try again.
If you have any more problems, open your own topic. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:41

I have opened my own topic
I have the missing files, they are in one of my other ep folder
should I move them over ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:41

grieralexander wrote:
Recneps wrote:I downloaded, installed the crack, and started the game...but when it hit the loading screen, I got an error:"The Sims 3 has Stopped working", then it closes the game

Which FIX did you download, try to give us a little more information on what you downloaded and what you did, so that we may help you better. Know that patches 1.32, both versions are still bugged. These are the official updates released by EA; if this is not your case plese do post more information on what you have done this far.
Thanks!

I'm patched to 1.31 (due to the 1.32 thread saying not to patch), and I installed the Master Fix originally, but I got the "no disc" error upon startup, so I installed instead the crack that came with the Showtime download, and that got me the "Stopped Working" error. Is there any other information I should give you?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:22

I'm patched to 1.31 (due to the 1.32 thread saying not to patch), and I installed the Master Fix originally, but I got the "no disc" error upon startup, so I installed instead the crack that came with the Showtime download, and that got me the "Stopped Working" error. Is there any other information I should give you?[/quote]

The ULtimate Fix is the last thing that should go into those folders and nothing else.
This is the way I've done it and it works like a charm, taking out EAs bugs. Make sure you do not have the NOCD MOD is already integrated in the fix. Yo follow the instructions step by step for the base game ans EPs you have installed at the end, you apply the crack and it should work just fine. The Admin has better experience in dealing with these problems, me. I have gone as far as doing a backup of my EA my documents folder, removing it and letting the game produce a new one and then I replace all my downloads, my saves, saved sims and everything else that was not created anew and at las my ini.package where all my custumized in game items go. Then I try the game without my mods and see if it works. If it works, I place back the Mods folder, clear the cache and see how it works, if it gives me problems, this time around, I know is inside my CC folder and I start looking for the culprit. Try the non drastic way first and then let the ADmin take a look if it does not work, before you try what I do, ok!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:54

I'm sorry if this isn't the correct area to post this question - I'm new.

I just got done installing The Sims 3 :Showtime. I applied to crack correctly - however, I'm getting the "no game disc" error when I start my game. I'm unsure as to how to fix this problem.
I updated, just as the installation guide suggested.

Some help would be greatly appreciated. :-)
Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 02:56

TheHollyLlama wrote:I'm sorry if this isn't the correct area to post this question - I'm new.

I just got done installing The Sims 3 :Showtime. I applied to crack correctly - however, I'm getting the "no game disc" error when I start my game. I'm unsure as to how to fix this problem.
I updated, just as the installation guide suggested.

Some help would be greatly appreciated. :-)
Thank you

What is your game version showing? 1.31 or 1.32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 13:29

grieralexander wrote:I'm patched to 1.31 (due to the 1.32 thread saying not to patch), and I installed the Master Fix originally, but I got the "no disc" error upon startup, so I installed instead the crack that came with the Showtime download, and that got me the "Stopped Working" error. Is there any other information I should give you?

The ULtimate Fix is the last thing that should go into those folders and nothing else.
This is the way I've done it and it works like a charm, taking out EAs bugs. Make sure you do not have the NOCD MOD is already integrated in the fix. Yo follow the instructions step by step for the base game ans EPs you have installed at the end, you apply the crack and it should work just fine. The Admin has better experience in dealing with these problems, me. I have gone as far as doing a backup of my EA my documents folder, removing it and letting the game produce a new one and then I replace all my downloads, my saves, saved sims and everything else that was not created anew and at las my ini.package where all my custumized in game items go. Then I try the game without my mods and see if it works. If it works, I place back the Mods folder, clear the cache and see how it works, if it gives me problems, this time around, I know is inside my CC folder and I start looking for the culprit. Try the non drastic way first and then let the ADmin take a look if it does not work, before you try what I do, ok![/quote]

Thanks, I figured out what I did wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 17:38

You're great!!!!! Ty so much for your great work! Very Happy The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 611149516

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 02:40

I have a quick question. Where's the file that I'm suppose to mount in order to play? With DAEMON tools, I searched in the Showtime, Ultimate Fix, and the Base Game files but it couldn't find anything to mount. I've already tried to play the game without mounting but the "Disk Needed" message always pops up. Or am I doing something completely wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 02:58

Gatsssby wrote:I have a quick question. Where's the file that I'm suppose to mount in order to play? With DAEMON tools, I searched in the Showtime, Ultimate Fix, and the Base Game files but it couldn't find anything to mount. I've already tried to play the game without mounting but the "Disk Needed" message always pops up. Or am I doing something completely wrong?

It sounds like you forgot to put the crack from the #Crack folder in the Ultimate Fix into the base game directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 03:18

*\_SugaRBomB_/* wrote:
Gatsssby wrote:I have a quick question. Where's the file that I'm suppose to mount in order to play? With DAEMON tools, I searched in the Showtime, Ultimate Fix, and the Base Game files but it couldn't find anything to mount. I've already tried to play the game without mounting but the "Disk Needed" message always pops up. Or am I doing something completely wrong?

It sounds like you forgot to put the crack from the #Crack folder in the Ultimate Fix into the base game directory

I just tried that and it still gave me the disk authentication message.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 8 Empty Just downloaded but won't even start.

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 06:46

Yes I just downloaded the game and I am still currently seeding to help out other people. I am using bittorrent and as soon as it finished downloading it won't even open or read the file. I am new to downloading the games but I have all the other current and most recent games and it is updated to the most current version so I don't know what the problem is. Please help anyone? I am dying to start playing this game.

//EDIT

Kotona14 wrote:@Aoki: It doesn't matter. You can make a new folder to
unrar into (I recommend that, easier to keep it all in one place) or
you can just unrar it where you downloaded it.

How do I unrar it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 07:01

Lyndicals do you have Winrar? Can you post a pic to see wat the file looks like

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Mar 2012, 08:27

This topic is getting a little out of hand, so from now on:

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC, BUT OPEN A NEW TOPIC FOR IT IN OUR "Downloads" -SECTION! ALL COMMENTS POSTED ABOUT QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS HERE, WILL BE DELETED!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 03:14

Wow thanks a bunch admin, really love everything you do! Smile
Downloading it, and I'll try to seed it as much as possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 16:26

thanks. I did everything step by step how you said.worked fine.
now I´m trying to install. firsts steps works fine, I type the serial and it starts to install. But then appears a "warning" : compatibility problem ..
The installed version of The Sims ™ 3 can not be updated, and is not compatible with The Sims ™ 3 showtime.
What do I have to do?
my sims 3 (pets) last version :10.0.96.013001
I´ve always downloaded all the sims 3 e. from pirate bay, but all versions was compatible with mac and there was always a dmg. now for the first time i´ve tried to create one by myself and shit happened.
Can you please help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2012, 01:43

Wooowww thank you!!!!!!!! for every thing <3!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top