Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What score do you give Modern Warfare 2 in general?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 25

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Admin Sat 20 Mar 2010, 15:49

First topic message reminder :

Hi,

Yesterday I actually bought this Game, even though you can also Download it from our Download Page. Modern Warfare 2 is a sequel to the awesome Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Originally this Game was called Modern Warfare 2, but they kind of added the 'Call of Duty', in order to don't miss any potential buyers.

I already am playing the Single Player for the third time and it's getting quite boring now. The most coolest part of the Game is, without doubt, the option to go Online and play Multiplayer with people around the planet. Going Online is fast and easy. No need to choose the Server you want to go on, the Game will do everything for you. Just select the Game option you want to play and the Game will do the rest for you. I recommend that you turn off Downloading and Uploading while playing Multiplayer, otherwise the Game will lagg all the time. I even saw that in Single Player, the intemissions between different levels took longer when my Bittorrent client was running in the background.
After a while the Multiplayer gets a little bit boring, for me, because I don't know the "tricks" yet. As soon as I aim down my weapon, I get killed by the enemy. I think this Game is a lót more fun when you play it with your friends in a Private Match.
The only bad thing about the Game is, in my opinion, that you múst have Steam running in order to play the Game. It's kind of annoying. Like today, my internet was offline for half an hour. I couldn't even play the Single Player, because Steam said that there was no User data saved on my PC, so I had to wait until I could reconnect to the Steam community, in order to play. But after a while I fixed my internet Connection and I was playing again!
But, after all, another great Game from Activision.

So, if you really want to experience the real Multiplayer experience, go out and buy the Game! And maybe there's even a chance for you and me to have a Private Match. Wink

Ps. The Game can be bought for €60,- in the Steam shop, but then it would be a Downloadable version of the Game. The strange thing is, I bought it for €50,- in a shop: 2 DVD's in a case. That was kind of strange, since Downloable Games normally are a lot cheaper than when you buy them in a shop.

Last edited by Admin on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 11:53; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Narong30 Tue 15 Jun 2010, 10:54

Admin wrote:Hahaha, well, that will take a long time, it's funnier to kill others. Just follow my steps and you'll get better eventually. ^^
Just know how lucky you are that you got level 70 from level 2. Normally that would take weeks to do!

lolz... but people keep say me noob, and it's funny for people that in lvl 70 Smile huhuuh
after i will follow you Smile

Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Admin Tue 15 Jun 2010, 19:34

narong30 wrote:
Admin wrote:Hahaha, well, that will take a long time, it's funnier to kill others. Just follow my steps and you'll get better eventually. ^^
Just know how lucky you are that you got level 70 from level 2. Normally that would take weeks to do!

lolz... but people keep say me noob, and it's funny for people that in lvl 70 Smile huhuuh

Haha, suprised? You're level 70 (Highest level) and still you can't get 1 kill in 4 rounds, lol.

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Tue 15 Jun 2010, 22:25

Admin wrote:
narong30 wrote:

Haha, suprised? You're level 70 (Highest level) and still you can't get 1 kill in 4 rounds, lol.

lolz... their very angry with me, because i'm the feeder for the enemy Smile i let them win Smile
hahhaha and when their arguing with me, i will tell them " Talk To My Hand" hahhaha
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 23:33

This is the best Call of Duty in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top