Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2? Empty rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2?

Post by Guest Thu 05 Apr 2012, 07:17

I've never made a request before (not that I can remember anyway), but I''m gonna go for it.
I would l-o-v-e ya'll if you could get rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2.
I've tried downloading them from other uploaders on TPB, but they where.. lack of a better word.. crap.
They didn't work, or they where too hard to make work. And they usually didn't come with any crack or anything but a ISO folder.
But ya'lls are easy to understand and always work. I know someone requested RCT3. I've played it before.. it's alright.
And I have RCT1. Which works ok. But I've always like RCT2 the best. And as far as TR2,
that was my very first TR game. And I'm ALL about walking down memory lane right now.
I'm not asking for both. That would be greedy of me, and I'm not greedy.. in no way am I.
I'm just saying if ya'll think that you can get one or the other, that's great.
And if someone else was to request the other one (ex. you torrent TR2 and then some else wants RCT2 so you torrent that as well),
that would be AWEsome! But I'm in no way requesting both. Just whichever would be easiest for ya'll Smile

I know that I've rambled about this. I'm sorry about that... I'm done tho.
Hammertime

Back to top Go down

rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2? Empty Re: rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2?

Post by Admin Thu 05 Apr 2012, 20:59

Hello,

Thank you! I've added them both to our request list. Don't worry, these are just requests.
I think I have the discs for RCT2 hidden somewhere in the mess. I'll look for them and let you know if I found anything.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2? Empty Re: rollercoaster tycoon 2 or tomb raider 2?

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 00:56

Ok Razz
and thank you :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Apr 2012, 16:55

Hello,

Good news! I got the Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 original disc. Love that game. Will see what I can do for you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Apr 2012, 18:39

Hi there,

What do you think: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7167364 ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top