Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED] Empty Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:51

hi,

I had all expansions up to generations installed my first time, but could never play the game because it crashed after ten minutes. I then did the DEP and run in compatibility mode to fix the problem but still had the same outcome so i reinstalled everything. I now used the ultimate fix solution and ran all .exe files in administration mode, but now i get in game clipping and bad graphical issues like blue spots on the map everywhere. I have no ideal what to do and i don't want to reinstall everything a third time unless i need to. please help! thanks

Back to top Go down

Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Apr 2012, 13:07

Hello,

Does your pc meet the requirements? You can test it here.
You may want to see if there's an update available for your graphicscard as well.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 30 Apr 2012, 13:08

Hello,

Please tell me your graphic card's model and what operating system you're using. (And whether it's 32- or 64-bit)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 13:14

ATI Radeon HD 3200 and i am running 64-bit. The weird thing is the first time i installed all the expansions and tried playing i didnt get any graphical issues only issue i got was when it crashed and i got a message saying the "The sims 3 has stopped working." After i reinstalled everything and tried to fix the problem now i get bad in game graphical issues. Also my graphics card is up to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 30 Apr 2012, 13:19

Hello,

What Windows version?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 13:26

sorry, forgot to say that but I have windows 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 30 Apr 2012, 13:29

Hello,

Just to be sure, please download and apply this GPU update: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonaiw_vista64.aspx

During the installation choose "Clean installation", if possible. And be sure to restart your PC after the installation.
After restarting your PC, try the game and let us know the result.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 13:36

Ok. i am trying it now and will let you know the result, thanks

//EDIT

I tried that solution and i still get the texture and graphic issues. Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED] 2279017149 i know im gonna hate doing this, but im gonna try reinstalling everything a third time and see if that works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 30 Apr 2012, 14:12

jbutle31 wrote:Ok. i am trying it now and will let you know the result, thanks

//EDIT

I tried that solution and i still get the texture and graphic issues. Weird in game graphic issues.[SOLVED] 2279017149 i know im gonna hate doing this, but im gonna try reinstalling everything a third time and see if that works.
Hello,

Don't forget to restart your PC after uninstalling everything and prior to reinstalling!
Reinstall using these instructions:

1. Download and install all the expansions you like.
2. When you finished installing everything, download and apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch
3. After the manual patch finished updating your game, download the latest version of our Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
4. Open the Fix and open the "# Crack" folder. Drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.
5. Start the game and let us know the result.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 09:15

Hi,

i have did everything you said do until step four. just wanted to make sure but after i download the fix all i ahve to do is open the crack folder and put those contents into the The sims 3/game/bin folder right? I dont have to replace each .exe and dll file in every expansion by using the fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 09:34

jbutle31 wrote:Hi,

i have did everything you said do until step four. just wanted to make sure but after i download the fix all i ahve to do is open the crack folder and put those contents into the The sims 3/game/bin folder right? I dont have to replace each .exe and dll file in every expansion by using the fix?
Hello,

That's correct! Only the .exe and .dll file in the "# Crack" folder of the Fix. You can ignore all the other files.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 09:49

Just did that and started the gam but i still have the same graphic issues as before Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 10:05

Hello,

Let's see. Try lowering the in-game graphics. Lower everything and turn off all extra's. (E.g. "Mirror reflection" etc)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 01 May 2012, 10:06

Hello,

Are you using mods/cc at all?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 10:28

I lowered all settings to low and turned off extra content and still get the same issue. also i am not using any mods/cc. At this point i have no ideal what the problem is, unless its because i updated the catalyst control for my graphics card. the graphics issue seemed to happen after i did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 10:33

Hello,

Please open Computer and click on Remove or modify a program (or something like that) and then look for anything that's ATI (driver) related and remove it.

When removed, your screen resolution may look weird, but just go on and restart your PC. After your PC started up again, test the game.

Note: be sure that your Windows is fully up-to-date using Windows Update!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2012, 03:57

Problem solved..THANK YOU!! if i experience anymore problems ill be sure to post. thank you again

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 02 May 2012, 09:03

Hello,

That’s good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top