Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3S Browser - list of items export?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S3S Browser - list of items export? Empty S3S Browser - list of items export?

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2012, 23:57

Hello fellow Simmers!

I started using S3S Browser, a tool that marks and lists all items you have from the store, it is also great to look up one item, check when it was released and then find it on official games4theworld mediafire account - as sometimes collection and set names are different.

I also have a question if anyone knows any tool that makes a list of all owned items and exports them to a file and/or just lists them on the screen ? S3S only marks them but still keeps the other sets visible.

Back to top Go down

S3S Browser - list of items export? Empty Re: S3S Browser - list of items export?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 02 Jun 2012, 07:55

Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean, what would you like to see? If you wanted to know what you have, you can use several programs to look at your sims3packs, but I don't know of any that make a list. It probably wouldn't even work since such a program wouldn't recognize your decrapified sims3packs as store updates. I see this S3S browser shows you a list of items you don't own, which will be extensive if you use decrapified store objects Laughing

I've installed this tool myself and it looks like it would work great for those with legit games who've bought the store items. I think it's functionality would be just what you're looking for.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

S3S Browser - list of items export? Empty Re: S3S Browser - list of items export?

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jun 2012, 07:58

Hello,

Thanks for the tip!

I was using this tool overnight and strangely enough, it correctly recognizes the store decrapified items and marks them as owned Smile Checked 18 sets so far Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Jun 2012, 16:48

Hello,

So, problem solved now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top