Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 20:00

First topic message reminder :

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 2 World_TABDetails_SunlitTides

Untouched version: http://www.mediafire.com/?3fzkc9wi0xldcfk

moment most of you have been waiting for XD

decrapped version: http://www.mediafire.com/?bm9rs9d7acue4wl

Last edited by simmeremma on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 20:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 22:13

I can't wait to try this! Thank-you muchly for the upload Very Happy

Back to top Go down

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 22:49

Mine works perfectly! thanks ! Smile Hammertime I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:06

Ok. I installed sunlit tides and I don't have the serinity retreat and my sauna isn't working Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:20

When any of you installed sunlit tides did it update your games as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:25

This right here is why I LOVE this place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:43

chrystal0821 wrote:Ok. I installed sunlit tides and I don't have the serinity retreat and my sauna isn't working Sad

I've read that this problem is related to Fabulous Fiesta Set so people who own it may encounter problems with sauna. Not sure about Serenity Retreat as it's supposed to be in a community lot bin...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:08

Downloading Sunlit Tides atm, thank you so much Games4theworld (and simmeramma!) ya'll are my go to group for any sims related stuff. My sister and I appreciate it!

Last edited by chicken12345 on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:10

Cannot get it to install.. is there a update i'm missing??????
i unblocked and nothing.. really kinda irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:11

shante090 wrote:
chrystal0821 wrote:Ok. I installed sunlit tides and I don't have the serinity retreat and my sauna isn't working Sad

I've read that this problem is related to Fabulous Fiesta Set so people who own it may encounter problems with sauna. Not sure about Serenity Retreat as it's supposed to be in a community lot bin...

I did find the Serenity Retreat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:13

Great! Now let's hope EA releases fix for sauna and Fabulous Fiesta problem soon and everyone can fully enjoy the world and its awesomeness! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:35

thank you for the world. But the sauna isn't working, is it because of the decrapped file or is it a universal problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:49

I removed the fiesta set and I removed all of my mods and the sauna still isn't working. I know that on the sims 3 website it says that you need to update your game in order for it to work but it tells me that my game is up to date. Did anyone else have to update there game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Fri 24 Aug 2012, 01:32

markk wrote:Cannot get it to install.. is there a update i'm missing??????

Which version are you trying to install? Untouched or decrappified? If its the untouched version you will have to decrapify it first then install it. You can also download the decrapped version from the second link.

Also, you need to be updated to the 1.36 patch in order for it to install. If you haven't yet go HERE and follow the steps to manually update the game.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 02:32

I made an account just to say THANK YOU. It works wonderfully, just like everything I've gotten from you. You've made a very poor girl happy many times Very Happy

Again, it is working wonderfully...although..I did NOT get the Serenity Retreat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 02:44

thanks so much for this!

Happy simming ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:01

Thank you so much or this! I can't wait to try it out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:10

Thank you ((:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:33

Omgsh! I just want to thank you so much! I haven't tried it out yet but it just got done installing. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:37

Thank you so much! I can't wait to play it. The new plants and everything are so cool. Plus the sauna and weeeeee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 04:35

It's not working for me. I downloaded decraped version and It says that I have to update my startup client.

Any solve?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 05:47

Dracos66 wrote:
markk wrote:Cannot get it to install.. is there a update i'm missing??????

Which version are you trying to install? Untouched or decrappified? If its the untouched version you will have to decrapify it first then install it. You can also download the decrapped version from the second link.

Also, you need to be updated to the 1.36 patch in order for it to install. If you haven't yet go HERE and follow the steps to manually update the game.

Thanks for the help!, I managed to get it installed, Yet to try it, Hoping all the new Objects work good although i seen a updated fix for the new objects Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 06:51

joined just to say thank you! and also im wondering if everyone else has found all the content? i think im missing the Serenity Retreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:11

I'm going to try and see if it works any better as a package file, see if i have same problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:37

simmeremma wrote:

decrapped version: http://www.mediafire.com/?bm9rs9d7acue4wl

Hi, it is well documented by the person who made the decrapify tool that we are not to share decrapified content as it messes up your game. You must decrappify for yourself only. Here is the link to that statement - see post #19 by J M Pescado: In his words: THEREFORE:
Do not share decrapified packages, only share original unmodified Packages. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.msg518282.html#msg518282

Last edited by Simstatic on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:43

This is really.. perfect I can't thank you enough you're super-mega awesome! This is certainly a huge help thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:48

I gonna wait until the put it in the store update ... when that going to be ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:32

thank you so much!!!!!! Great job! Works perfect8)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top