Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Aug 2012, 20:00

First topic message reminder :

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 World_TABDetails_SunlitTides

Untouched version: http://www.mediafire.com/?3fzkc9wi0xldcfk

moment most of you have been waiting for XD

decrapped version: http://www.mediafire.com/?bm9rs9d7acue4wl

Last edited by simmeremma on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 20:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 09:48

I gonna wait until the put it in the store update ... when that going to be ?

Back to top Go down

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:32

thank you so much!!!!!! Great job! Works perfect8)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:51

Simstatic wrote:
simmeremma wrote:

Hi, it is well documented by BLAH BLAH BLAH share decrapified content as it messes up your game. You must decrappify for yourself only. Here is the link to that statement -BLAH BLAH In his words: THEREFORE:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Facepalm
we dont have to decrappify it our self! some people may not know how to use these tools and they appreciate what other people do and i didnt use that tool. Just let us do what we want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:28

simmeremma wrote:
Simstatic wrote:
simmeremma wrote:

Hi, it is well documented by BLAH BLAH BLAH share decrapified content as it messes up your game. You must decrappify for yourself only. Here is the link to that statement -BLAH BLAH In his words: THEREFORE:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Facepalm
we dont have to decrappify it our self! some people may not know how to use these tools and they appreciate what other people do and i didnt use that tool. Just let us do what we want to.

Wow! But you are rude and that was so uncalled for! I commented because I thought that maybe you were not aware of it as I was not and part of my comment is also not there (don't know what happened to it) as I specifically asked whether the same applies for this download as I wanted to download the decrapified version if it was ok.

You really need to address your attitude as this is the first time that I have experienced such rudeness on this site. One of the reasons I love this site is because people HELP each other here they don't attack them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:33

i wasnt being rude.....i speak my mind thats all Rolling Eyes and i am on here to help people but if the tool i was using didnt want me to use it for this kinda thing i wouldn't...........Sorry if i offended you but i was just speaking me mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:33

Simstatic wrote:
simmeremma wrote:
Simstatic wrote:
simmeremma wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 2279017149

Wow! But you are rude and that was so uncalled for! I commented because I thought that maybe you were not aware of it as I was not and part of my comment is also not there (don't know what happened to it) as I specifically asked whether the same applies for this download as I wanted to download the decrapified version if it was ok.

You really need to address your attitude as this is the first time that I have experienced such rudeness on this site. One of the reasons I love this site is because people HELP each other here they don't attack them.
Hello,

All the files on our official MediaFire account have been pre-decrapified and no one ever had problems with those.
She didn't mean to "Attack" you, she was just trying to be helpful, by letting you know that that's actually not necessary.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 13:17

everything i working great for me, but only after removing a store fix from my mods folder :O)

Just thought i'd post this incase anyone else has any store fixes in their mods folder :O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 13:38

I registered just to thank you, simmeremma, I love you! ♥ On the day it's released, OMG, I couldn't thank you more! I'm currently only downloading, and I know it's kinda early to thank, but let's hope it'll work, THANKS AGAIN, love! ♥

//EDIT

Yea and now I have a problem. I can't install it, because the launcher says:
Requires a software update. Please make sure your game has latest software updates.
My launcher says that it's version is 9.0.73.016001
HELP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 15:35

simmeremma wrote:everything i working great for me, but only after removing a store fix from my mods folder Ermahgerd)

Just thought i'd post this incase anyone else has any store fixes in their mods folder Ermahgerd)

I was up late last night working on my game, and I found that my problem was my May 2012 mod package... Once I took it out my sauna and everything works great Smile. Know I'm going to try and find which file in May 2012 that Im having a problem with. Let you all know once I find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 15:40

Please, please someone help me , for days i'm trying to instal lucky palms, lunar lakes and sunlite tides and always i faild . It requested me to update my sofware , and because i'm using the pirate version of the base sims 3 i don't know if i can update my game ..... So please please if someone can help me to fix this problem because i realy want to have this worlds....

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 15:55

you can update your game, the site has a manual patch (A god send) https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v136-fix-manual-patch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:07

Even though my game is also pirated it has 1.34 version, the latest, and I still can't install even the decrapified version, it says I need to update the software. Please help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:10

1.36 is the latest version. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:16

Yea and I even tried to decrapify it myself. STILL DOESN'T FRICKIN WORK! Sad(((( HELP!

//EDIT

But if I have 1.34 it should still work, what to do?? Ermahgerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:19

patch your game Rolling Eyes ..... i posted a link to the latest on which is 1.36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:19

Ok sorry for such an SPAM "HELP ME" attack, but I'll try to manually patch it to 1.36. I'll give some feedback after that! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:24

Any reason yet why Serenity Retreat is missing and the sauna isn't working? I've done everything told...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:28

i have no idea, mines working fine its probably a ccmerged file, EA are looking into it but i dont expect them to do out in a hurry lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:45

Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling would work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:49

Lava wrote:Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling would work?

What version of sims do you have? Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 16:54

Downloaded the decrapified, last night I downloaded and installed the 1.36 patch even though I'm sure I did that before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Fri 24 Aug 2012, 17:03

brigeatenex wrote:Even though my game is also pirated it has 1.34 version, the latest, and I still can't install even the decrapified version, it says I need to update the software. Please help!

The latest patch is 1.36 which you can find HERE Besure to follow the steps exactly and everything should install fine.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 17:08

Dracos66 wrote:
brigeatenex wrote:Even though my game is also pirated it has 1.34 version, the latest, and I still can't install even the decrapified version, it says I need to update the software. Please help!

The latest patch is 1.36 which you can find HERE Besure to follow the steps exactly and everything should install fine.

Yea thanks it works! ! Thanks for everyone who helped, I really enjoy my time here, I love these forums! ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 17:25

Also, I didn't realize, I have the shower and massage table - just missing the Serenity Retreat lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 18:00

My sauna thankfully works, yay! GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 294340757

//EDIT

MAJOR UPDATE!

I HAVE SERENITY RETREAT!

The thing I did, my
sunlit tides sims3pack is decrapified by myself, maybe if you guys do
it yourself, maybe you'll have serenity retreat too??

Admin edit: PLEASE DO NOT double-post, but just "Edit" your message. Thank you!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 Aug 2012, 19:47

Hello,

Or if you want the latest version of the game, you can just read the big, red, bold letters on the frontpage first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly Smile

brigeatenex wrote:My sauna thankfully works, yay! GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 294340757

//EDIT

MAJOR UPDATE!

I HAVE SERENITY RETREAT!

The thing I did, my
sunlit tides sims3pack is decrapified by myself, maybe if you guys do
it yourself, maybe you'll have serenity retreat too??

Admin edit: PLEASE DO NOT double-post, but just "Edit" your message. Thank you!

- ADMIN
The one on our official MediaFire account is already decrapified.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

GOLD EDITION sunlit tides. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty hmm

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 21:33

I'm not even sure what version of the sims game I have. all of you say you have 1.34 or 1.36...mine says its 14.0 Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top