Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! Empty Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 16:26

Hello everyone,

It took a while, but you can now find our completely new and official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4 (The old one got suspended)
Note that we're still working on uploading more of the old files, so it's NOT completed yet! You'll see more files being added from time to time, so be sure to check back often!
You'll also be able to find the monthly updated Store Updates for The Sims 3 on our official MediaFire account. For free, of course!

Enjoy the new MediaFire account and please let us know if you have any questions about this account. And yes, you may post your questions regarding the MediaFire account in this topic, just DO NOT post any game problems or request store items to be uploaded to the account here. Those posts will be removed, without answering them. Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! Empty Re: Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 20:47

Thank you Admin! Been waiting for this! Btw, has the search function been fixed yet? Cause without it, it's very difficult to find a specific item.

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! Empty Re: Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 20:54

Very nice! Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 21:42

Natalya wrote:Thank you Admin! Been waiting for this! Btw, has the search function been fixed yet? Cause without it, it's very difficult to find a specific item.
Hello,

Sadly, it seems like it's still broken.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 21:55

Well then, may I suggest and request something, if it's not too hard for you guys to do.

Since you have a lot of new content added each month, if it's not a big deal to you, could you please open a new thread for each month's Store updates with links to their pictures on thesims3 site? Not the old ones until now of course, since they're way too much, but let's say from Octomber and on.

Like, Octomber Store Updates, with a link to your MediaFire account where we can download them and a link for each once of the items of that month which will show it on the sims 3 site, how it looks and how it works etc. And perhaps, add a poll to each month's store update, so we can vote which one is our favorite item from the set!

If you could do that, I would really appreciate it and I'm sure other would find this fun and more important, useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 22:12

Natalya wrote:Well then, may I suggest and request something, if it's not too hard for you guys to do.

Since you have a lot of new content added each month, if it's not a big deal to you, could you please open a new thread for each month's Store updates with links to their pictures on thesims3 site? Not the old ones until now of course, since they're way too much, but let's say from Octomber and on.

Like, Octomber Store Updates, with a link to your MediaFire account where we can download them and a link for each once of the items of that month which will show it on the sims 3 site, how it looks and how it works etc. And perhaps, add a poll to each month's store update, so we can vote which one is our favorite item from the set!

If you could do that, I would really appreciate it and I'm sure other would find this fun and more important, useful.
Hello,

We post a new topic when a new month has been added. Someone will have to send me the pictures, because I'm not good in finding those stuff.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 22:25

Admin wrote: We post a new topic when a new month has been added. Someone will have to send me the pictures, because I'm not good in finding those stuff.

That's nice to know but unfortunately, I am not good at that either so I cannot assist :/ Hopefully, someone who'll read this and is willing to do a little search up for the links, may offer his/her assistance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 22:32

Natalya wrote:
Admin wrote: We post a new topic when a new month has been added. Someone will have to send me the pictures, because I'm not good in finding those stuff.

That's nice to know but unfortunately, I am not good at that either so I cannot assist WhatDidUJustCallMe? Hopefully, someone who'll read this and is willing to do a little search up for the links, may offer his/her assistance!
*Looks at Lady ElDi in a very cute way* Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:36

Maybe I can help... *Looks at admin very cute way* lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 04:13

If the old account got suspended, aren't they just going to suspend the new one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 05:52

Oh, this is great! Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 07:03

will the repack of 2009 and 2010 be uploaded soon? also, will you be doing a repack of 2011? because i could really use it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 07:06

Lookin' good!
Is that basketball hoop uploaded there? I don't know how to find it. Sorry! Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! 2830496658
*Sigh*. Never mind, and thank you, I just found it - was in the Level Up Collection. My apologies, everyone!
Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! 2005046333 (I need a brain-dead emoticon.) Ha.

Last edited by Catfish on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 07:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brain dead is braaaains-less)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 07:59

Admin wrote:
Natalya wrote:Well then, may I suggest and request something, if it's not too hard for you guys to do.

Hello,

We post a new topic when a new month has been added. Someone will have to send me the pictures, because I'm not good in finding those stuff.

"Someone" eh?
I think I can do it Very Happy

//EDIT

Admin wrote:
Natalya wrote:

That's nice to know but unfortunately, I am not good at that either so I cannot assist WhatDidUJustCallMe? Hopefully, someone who'll read this and is willing to do a little search up for the links, may offer his/her assistance!
*Looks at Lady ElDi in a very cute way* Very Happy

Yeah I thought that's where it was going lol.

cagil99 wrote:Maybe I can help... *Looks at admin very cute way* lol

I can use some help, especially in about 5-6 months.

Chicken0895 wrote:If the old account got suspended, aren't they just going to suspend the new one?

Always the optimist Wink. We'll just have to wait and see. We don't know why it was suspended. Perhaps someone filed a complaint. Or they found out themselves. There is a backup.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:54

do i need to download all of this??

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:34

kramz4u wrote:do i need to download all of this??

No, only if you're interested in having the extra objects.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:48

Thank you Lady for offering your services, I appreciate it very much! I am sure my idea will help a lot of us to find any specific object in the monthly store updates from now on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:08

ofcourse im interested Very Happy but just like what natalya said its difficult to find a specific item without pics confused it'll be a great help if those items have pics.. thx 4 understanding bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 13:32

Catfish wrote:Lookin' good!
Is that basketball hoop uploaded there? I don't know how to find it. Sorry! Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! 2830496658
*Sigh*. Never mind, and thank you, I just found it - was in the Level Up Collection. My apologies, everyone!
Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! 2005046333 (I need a brain-dead emoticon.) Ha.

Can you tell me in which folder you found that collection? *bats eyelashes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 14:03

Chicken0895 wrote:If the old account got suspended, aren't they just going to suspend the new one?

Always the optimist Wink. We'll just have to wait and see. We don't know why it was suspended. Perhaps someone filed a complaint. Or they found out themselves. There is a backup.[/quote]

i seen it got plastered all over facebook an youtube shortly after it went down

maybe can hide main account an make us [ req ] for it ?

or for a single file [ req ] could be uploaded using exzip.com an hosted up to 8 sites for 30days

just throwin my 2cents in the air mite want to think about if problem persists

kiran94 wrote:

Can you tell me in which folder you found that collection? *bats eyelashes*

Store Updates /
Miscellaneous/Other *NEW! LevelUPCollectionSET.Sims3Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 15:26

Hello,

That's a very good question, so I'll leave it up to Faith to answer that one!

xjessyx wrote:will the repack of 2009 and 2010 be uploaded soon? also, will you be doing a repack of 2011? because i could really use it Smile
Oh yes, I'll work on them right away! Expect them in a few hours.

And don't worry about the account, we're always on the move anyway, so there's usually a plan B.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 16:11

Thanks Admin. Nice move! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:04

Admin,

I've been thinking that, over time, we could also do pictures of the older sims3packs. It'll take a while, but the sims3packs can be viewed in Merlin complete with a thumbnail picture so while lengthy, it wouldn't be an impossible process. I could do a couple at a time when I have nothing to do.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:10

Lady ElDi wrote:I will do all of them when I have nothing to do!
Ahh, that's so sweet of you! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:19

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:I will do all of them when I have nothing to do!
Ahh, that's so sweet of you! Very Happy

LOL of course, eventually I will get everything done. Wink

Maybe not this year though.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top