Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

It took a while, but you can now find our completely new and official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4 (The old one got suspended)
Note that we're still working on uploading more of the old files, so it's NOT completed yet! You'll see more files being added from time to time, so be sure to check back often!
You'll also be able to find the monthly updated Store Updates for The Sims 3 on our official MediaFire account. For free, of course!

Enjoy the new MediaFire account and please let us know if you have any questions about this account. And yes, you may post your questions regarding the MediaFire account in this topic, just DO NOT post any game problems or request store items to be uploaded to the account here. Those posts will be removed, without answering them. Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty Re: Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Admin Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:32

Hello,

The Limited Edition stuff is actually under "Other".

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Back to top Go down

Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty Re: Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN!

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 03:19

MY bad then. I thought it's the same thing since I only downloaded the september stuff and I have all in game... and btw "other" doesn't open anything in the Supernatural deluxe edition folder Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 15 Sep 2012, 03:23

Natalya wrote: and btw "other" doesn't open anything in the Supernatural deluxe edition folder Smile

It does have the files, just gotta wait long enough for MediaFire to decide to stop acting weird on updating and show you the folder.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2012, 09:52

Natalya wrote:MY bad then. I thought it's the same thing since I only downloaded the september stuff and I have all in game... and btw "other" doesn't open anything in the Supernatural deluxe edition folder Smile
Hello,

By the way, I think you're right; some of the items seem to show up in the "September 2012" Updates too. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:26

Hi,
Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 3 1577371209
Just to be a Captain Obvious:
Store update 29 is August 2011 Our new, official MediaFire account UP AGAIN! - Page 3 2279017149 (update 29 is actually October 2011)
I noticed March 2011 and May 2011 only have their compilations. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 15 Sep 2012, 20:36

gxy wrote:
I noticed March 2011 and May 2011 only have their compilations. Sad

Yes that's right. Those sets do have all the items for that month though, you're not missing out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 22:05

Hello, I'm new here and I have a problem with the Store Fixes.rar on MediaFire. Everytime I download then go to extract the files it can't as winrar just keeps telling me that the 'archive is either in unknown format or damaged'. Also in size it's 0kb so it's as if the .rar file is empty? Which I don't understand because on the Mediafire site it states its 305kb WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Is anyone else getting the same problem?

Thank you in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 16 Sep 2012, 00:53

Chloe-Anne wrote:Hello, I'm new here and I have a problem with the Store Fixes.rar on MediaFire. Everytime I download then go to extract the files it can't as winrar just keeps telling me that the 'archive is either in unknown format or damaged'. Also in size it's 0kb so it's as if the .rar file is empty? Which I don't understand because on the Mediafire site it states its 305kb WhatDidUJustCallMe?

No idea, I just downloaded it again, and it's the correct size, and extracts fine. Try to re-download it, if that fails, I'll have you test another method I have.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:33

Chloe-Anne wrote:Hello, I'm new here and I have a problem with the Store Fixes.rar on MediaFire. Everytime I download then go to extract the files it can't as winrar just keeps telling me that the 'archive is either in unknown format or damaged'. Also in size it's 0kb so it's as if the .rar file is empty? Which I don't understand because on the Mediafire site it states its 305kb WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello,

Yes, that obviously means it's corrupt.
Try re-downloading it. Maybe using a different browser will do.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Sep 2012, 14:43

Admin wrote:Yes, that obviously means it's corrupt.

I've just tried that same problem unfortunately Sad

//EDIT

t2sink wrote:No idea, I just downloaded it again, and it's the
correct size, and extracts fine. Try to re-download it, if that fails,
I'll have you test another method I have.

Tried it same thing also tried downloading it using a different browser but it makes no difference WhatDidUJustCallMe?

What other method do you have in mind?

Last edited by Chloe-Anne on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 14:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 16:10

Chloe-Anne wrote:
Admin wrote:Yes, that obviously means it's corrupt.

I've just tried that same problem unfortunately Sad

//EDIT

t2sink wrote:No idea, I just downloaded it again, and it's the
correct size, and extracts fine. Try to re-download it, if that fails,
I'll have you test another method I have.

Tried it same thing also tried downloading it using a different browser but it makes no difference WhatDidUJustCallMe?

What other method do you have in mind?
Hello,

Please open a new topic and answer the following question: are you using a download manager?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 00:59

Are you guys done uploading yet? I ask because you used to have the sims 2 stuff on mediafire as well, but now there is only sims 3 stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 28 Oct 2012, 13:08

Chicken0895 wrote:Are you guys done uploading yet? I ask because you used to have the sims 2 stuff on mediafire as well, but now there is only sims 3 stuff.
Hello,

You're right! I totally forgot about those.
Will have them up as soon as possible.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 20:40

Very Happy Thanks, you guys are awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 12:36

Didn't even realize that the old account was suspended until I needed to scour through the forum finding my old thread asking about MegaMagicSet..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:08

I'm having an issue finding some stuff on it. I'm interested in the Provence set and the Asian Fusion one in particular from the store but they don't seem to be there. Do you delete certain ones after a while? There was also a set with a swedish name that I was looking for and eventually got elsewhere.

Is there a lot missing or am I just being stupid?

//EDIT

Found it. I'm an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 22:45

Please don't take this as being impatient, that is not my intention.

I just want to let you know that the Sims 2 website will be closing next January, and with it TS2 Exchange and Store. Last I checked, you still had not uploaded the TS2 Store stuff you used to have on media fire. So I wanted to give you the heads up in case you need to redownload anything from the official source.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:42

Hello,

I think Admin has everything ready and waiting, but he has been rather busy.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top