Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game launcher is asking me to Reinstall the Base Game for SIMS 3 after using the Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game launcher is asking me to Reinstall the Base Game for SIMS 3 after using the Ultimate Fix Empty Game launcher is asking me to Reinstall the Base Game for SIMS 3 after using the Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 03:52

I have recently downloaded the Black Box Complete Edition of The Sims 3 with all the Expansions and Stuff packs. The game was running great. I wasn't able to update the game with the launcher and I got an error message when I tried to do it manually from a different patch site (can't remember which, sorry). I found this site and tried using the Ultimate Fix. I followed all the directions and when I went to launch the game for step 11 I got the error saying I needed to reinstall the base game.

I have the Iso mounted on Daemon tools and the entirety of the game saved on my D drive because it had more room, ( I am in desperate need to clean out the C drive.)

I am not sure where to go from here before having to uninstall everything and start over.

Back to top Go down

Game launcher is asking me to Reinstall the Base Game for SIMS 3 after using the Ultimate Fix Empty Re: Game launcher is asking me to Reinstall the Base Game for SIMS 3 after using the Ultimate Fix

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:59

//MOVED
Hello,

I'm afraid you won't be able to update this particular edition. It's a modified installer.
You may ask Admin to have a look with teamviewer though, he has offered it before to people with the same edition.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Game launcher is asking me to Reinstall the Base Game for SIMS 3 after using the Ultimate Fix Empty Re: Game launcher is asking me to Reinstall the Base Game for SIMS 3 after using the Ultimate Fix

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 16:00

Hello,

I wonder what's up with those BlackBox releases these days...
If you really want to make it easier for yourself and for us, please remove the BlackBox edition and install the Games4theworld versions.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top