Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING POPULATION OF ZOMBIEEES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING POPULATION OF ZOMBIEEES! Empty ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING POPULATION OF ZOMBIEEES!

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 09:13

Ok so... I was really excited when they released Supernatural, but not only was this hardest of all the expansion packs to install but there also is a rather annoying zombie and supernatural problem. I feel like every one of three sims I meet is a supernatural and the zombies are out every night 2-4 at a time regardless of the Lunar Cycle and everything. I dont think its a download related issue so no one please take this the wrong way. It appears alot of gamers are experiencing the same glitch, bug... whatever this may be. Any one have an idea as to how to decrease the population of supernaturals so the game seems more realistic. And please.... if anyone knows how to get rid of the over population of ZOMBIESSS especially, Im open for suggestion!!! AHHAAA THANKS GUYS Wink

Back to top Go down

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING POPULATION OF ZOMBIEEES! Empty Re: ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING POPULATION OF ZOMBIEEES!

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 11:54

Want to
get rid of all zombies- this is one way to do it. Here is a cheat to
control your supernatural population by adding or removing
supernaturals. First open cheat mode by holding CTRL+SHIFT+C and type
"testingcheatsenabled true" Now go to the mailbox on your lot and shift
click which will bring up some cheat options for your game. Select
"Supernatural Population Control" and this will bring up the option to
either add or remove supernatural Sims into your game. Add Supernatural
will bring up the type of supernatural you want to add and turn 2 Sims
in the world to this supernatural type except for the Sims in your
household. The Remove Supernatural works the same way except it will
remove all of the supernatural types you selected from the world except
if you have that supernatural type in your household.
(Based on www.thesims3.com/blog Tips and tricks about Supernaturals)

or

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=486331

or http://www.simscrossing.net/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=64a6c31e17846af3e2c0d6bc3fbcdc16&topic=898

Back to top Go down

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING POPULATION OF ZOMBIEEES! Empty Re: ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING POPULATION OF ZOMBIEEES!

Post by Admin Tue 18 Sep 2012, 17:41

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:22

I had the same zombie problem. I was suggested to use this and it helped me completely. I hate zombies XD ruined my garden and the noise they make it annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:29

Yeah, the MTS mod is fantastic - my game had so many zombies right after another that it was unplayable. The mod completely fixed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Sep 2012, 21:58

Unfortunately, testingcheatsenabled true does not help the issue at all. The Supe Pop Control is a poor method of resolving this issue for it only turns the zombies preexisting on your lot into humans and then more just populate anyway... sometimes their clones of others with completely different names. Im not comfortable using Mods because I am afraid they will eventually negatively impact my game play... but in this case... I will make an exception and download this Mod to fix the f***ing zombie issue lmaoooo! Someone please educate me as to how you apply a mod into the game please...

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Wed 19 Sep 2012, 22:02

G4TW has a document on how to correctly Install the .packages (which the mod is.)

View it online here http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qmai41idqgcah13
Or download it here http://www.mediafire.com/?qmai41idqgcah13

But to download from ModtheSims.com need a account and make sure you check the remember me login checkbox.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 04:20

The link to download the framework sends me to an error page... Is there anywhere else I can download the framework from. At one time there was a link that once you downloaded it, it automatically created all the folders appropriately, came with the resource.cfg file and even came with mods that removed the title sequence and also the build mode sparkles...

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 20 Sep 2012, 04:45

With viewing? Error with it, probably MediaFire's end. Downloading gets the link fine. Anyway here it is also http://chii.modthesims.info/FrameworkSetup.zip

Could probably get Admin to update it, and probably just make the link the line under it, should fix it for viewing it.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top