Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 23:21

Hello, Good Afternoon...

I started the designer career and everything was fine until it started glitching with the cars stuck in the family inventory, no way to sell them or move them to the garage and then in lvl 6 career... the family money got mixed in with the budget of the clients houses to re-decorate them and it doesn't give it back, it's sucking all the money... i didn't save it i just exited it...

I installed a mod.. the debuy one from Nraas, i heard it would help with the stuck cars, please help me.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sat 20 Oct 2012, 02:20

Before installing that mod, did you have any other mods or cc?

Is it just with this save that the cars get stuck, or it is all of them?

What's your base game version? You can find that by hovering over the base game icon in the bottom left of the launcher.

And which mod did you install, exactly?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 20 Oct 2012, 02:40

I currently have all these mods

Sims 3 big bug (Architecture design).[SOLVED] 1gBea

I deleted that Nraas debugenabler mod but it started way before i installed that mod, there's 2 cars currently stuck in there. I've had the current mods above for ages.(the ones int he picture)

My base game version is 1.38.151

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 20 Oct 2012, 03:45

Try without all of them, just to make sure it's not a issue with one.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Oct 2012, 04:45

I did.. I moved all the mods to the desktop but the cars are still stuck there.. I also deleted and refreshed the cache and all those files

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 20 Oct 2012, 06:47

Your game is actually outdated, so I'd recommend updating be just re-doing steps 2 - 4 here. That may help. Also while doing that, update your mods.

Also, I don't see how DebugEnabler would have helped with the cars stuck in the inventory, where did you hear that it would help? That sounds like something ErrorTrap may be designed to help with though.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:43

Uhm
I googled a fix for items stuck in family inventory and that came out.. anyways ty for your help.. I just evicted them and moved them in and that fixed the problem... ty! i will update my game

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:43

Hello,

Good to hear.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top