Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.  - Page 5 Empty The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011, 09:37

First topic message reminder :

i've been trying to install these. i was only successful with the base and even then, the fix wasn't working for me. then you came out with detailed instructions for mac to install LN. so, i installed that. and now, even after that, the fix doesn't work for me.

whether i update the game or not, it still ends up being unable to start. when i didnt update the game and applied the fix, the error was the same as the ones above but if i ignore it, it'll still end up at unable to start game.

what am i doing wrong?

Admin edit: All The Sims 3 MAC problems merged to this topic, so we can all discuss them together.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.

Post by Admin Wed 20 Apr 2011, 13:11

scruppei wrote:Is anyone working on it? Doesn't seem to be getting any response from the developers...
Hello,

Well, I really would like to help you, but I don't know anything about Mac's. Our Mac developers are offline for a while, I don't know what happened to them...

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011, 14:07

So sorry, I forgot about this place along with being busy doing other things..
But if anyone has any problems from now on in, I'll try and assist you with them Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Apr 2011, 14:48

Dale wrote:So sorry, I forgot about this place along with being busy doing other things..
But if anyone has any problems from now on in, I'll try and assist you with them Very Happy
Hello,

Welcome back, Dale.

Haha, well, we have enough problems here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f32-mac-support
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 MAC installation problems.  - Page 5 Empty Ambitions not installing

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2011, 21:56

Im not sure if this question has been covered. Ive searched the site for the answer and havent come across it. I have a retail copy of sims 3 on my MBP and I downloaded amibitions a few days a go off of piratebay. I have tried to install it a few times. I have extracted the .rar with rucksack and when i click the install button nothing happens. I downloaded the mac fix file you guys had and still nothing. i dont know if i just dont know what to do or if theres something wrong with the file. thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 May 2011, 00:28

Hello there.
Firstly, you need to extract the file using the version Stuffit expander that I recommend in the guide. Then, you need to create the extracted folder into a .dmg file to be able to run the installer.

If you haven't seen the guide, it's here. Hope it helps.

http://games4theworld.org/index_files/Torrent%20files/The%20Sims%203%20MAC%20Guide.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 26 May 2011, 21:19

Hello everyone,

Since Mac -problems have their own Forum now, I'll close this topic. For everyone with problems related to the Mac: OPEN A NEW TOPIC FOR YOUR PROBLEMS and do not post your problem(s) in other's posts if it's not related to that specific problem!

This topic is getting too confusing. Thank you for your understanding.

*Lock*
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top