Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding Seasons and Supernatural to already installed game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding Seasons and Supernatural to already installed game?  Empty Adding Seasons and Supernatural to already installed game?

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:20

Okay, so I installedd basegame and all explansions and stuffpacks (until Katy Perry's stuff and Showtime) before summer and I the game worked just fine for me. But now I am downloading Seasons and Supernatural (and newest stuff packs) and I really have no idea how to install them to already installed game? Help I have never done this before. Do I need to uninstall everything? Or just install Seasons and Supernatural? Shall I move fixes and cracks in game bin of base game?
I am really confused about it and I would love to install it so if anyone can help, thanky you!

Back to top Go down

Adding Seasons and Supernatural to already installed game?  Empty Re: Adding Seasons and Supernatural to already installed game?

Post by Admin Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:43

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum!
Everything you know, can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)