Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far Cry 3 SKiDROW, Reloaded & Blackbox! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Far Cry 3 SKiDROW, Reloaded & Blackbox! [SOLVED] Empty Far Cry 3 SKiDROW, Reloaded & Blackbox! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 10:53

Now I don't know if anyone here would be able to help fix my problem on Far Cry 3, but if there is a possibility of anyone fixing my issue I'd be really grateful.
For the past 2 days I've been trying to get Far Cry 3 to work, skidrow, reloaded, blackbox, I've tried them all. Initially there is nothing wrong during installation and everything goes well until I start the game, it goes to an infinite loading screen. So I figured I needed to get patch 1.01, so I did. On the reloaded the game wouldn't even patch to 1.01, but luckily blackbox was patchable to 1.01 and I cracked it. A lot of people keep saying to start the game, go to task manager and close a certain process, but that doesn't exactly work either. IF anyone could help me solve this problem I'd be really grateful. I am using Windows 8, which sort of already kinda sucks, but oh well. All drivers have been updated and all redist. have been installed for the game.
Edit: And yes I have also tried running it in numerous compatibility modes and also admin mode.

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

//EDIT

Why was my thread moved? I wanted to get help and now it's very unlikely I will get help because the off-topic section isn't exactly a help section.
That and this isn't a discussion.

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 SKiDROW, Reloaded & Blackbox! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Far Cry 3 SKiDROW, Reloaded & Blackbox! [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:25

Hello,

I don't know why your topic was moved, but Admin must have his reasons. I'm sure he answer can that question more satisfyingly than I can. I do agree that it would seem that there is a more appropriate section for this question.

As for your problem, I can't help you personally.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 SKiDROW, Reloaded & Blackbox! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Far Cry 3 SKiDROW, Reloaded & Blackbox! [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:28

Hello,

I moved it, because you posted it in the "PC downloads support" section, which is for Games4theworld downloads only.
Anyhow, I didn't reply either, because I didn't know what the issue could be.

I recommend removing everything using Your Uninstaller! Pro - www.games4theworld.org - with the "Super Mode" and then restart your PC afterwards.
After removing everything, reinstall one of the versions (BlackBox not recommended), using the included (?) instructions. Don't update the games.
If you still run into the same problem, we can try updating your graphic card driver. I need the following information for that though:

1. Your graphic card model.
2. Your operating system.
3. 32- or 64-bit.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:36

Remove everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:52

Hello,

Yes, and then reinstalling it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 20:33

Remove everything as in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 20:47

Hi, I'm also using Windows 8. I used the Reloaded version with the 1.02 update and it works perfectly for me. All I can suggest is that you follow the directions carefully for installing and cracking. And use the "-offline" parameter on your shortcut. That is very important. You don't want it trying to connect to the server. You can only play the single player mode. From what I've read you won't miss much. The multi-player mode, by all accounts, is crap. If all else fails, I suggest buying it if possible. It's very worth the money and a lot of fun. It crashed once on me on my play-through. I wish Skyrim and Fallout were that stable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:51

Slutobi wrote:Remove everything?

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Yes, and then reinstalling it.

Slutobi wrote:Remove everything as in?
Admin wrote:I recommend removing everything using Your Uninstaller! Pro - www.games4theworld.org - with the "Super Mode" and then restart your PC afterwards.
After
removing everything, reinstall one of the versions (BlackBox not
recommended), using the included (?) instructions. Don't update the
games.

Remove everything, as in remove the installed games.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 14:03

Right, ok.
//Edit: done.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 17 Jan 2013, 09:00

Hello,

And is it working?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 13:02

well I don't have it downloaded at the moment, I'll let you guys know when I got it all in check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 17 Jan 2013, 19:56

Hello,

Oh, please do so. Good luck in the process of doing so!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 02:04

Alright so I did what was suggested, but I may have made one mistake. The first 4 installations weren't uninstalled by the means of a Your Uninstaller Pro in Super Mode, so it's still giving the same problem, what could I possibly do to remove every single remnant of Far Cry 3 on my computer?
//Edit: Hold on, I reinstalled and then uninstalled in Super Mode, the Autorun this time did not ask to play the game or Uninstall, it only had the Install choice, so I am gonna see if it is working this time around, I'll let you know.
/ / Edit:
Still no effect. I have uninstalled in Super Mode, restarted, Installed and updated to 1.02 and cracked it with Reloaded and it still didn't do what I want.
/ / Edit:
NO WAY! I added -offline in the desktop shortcut, and what do you know, the game actually loaded and is now in main menu! Thank you so much for the suggestion, I can finally play!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 18 Jan 2013, 08:53

Hello,

That's great news!
Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or problems again.
Topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top