Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles - Page 2 Empty Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 19:30

First topic message reminder :

They just released this set in the store.
It is sooo beautiful.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13944&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:61144&utm_source=socomm&utm_medium=text%2Blink&utm_content=Rococo&utm_campaign=SoComm

Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles - Page 2 E77c23a9-9a60-4b5f-bbce-ff50a0ed577b_zps0c6c4cdc

//EDIT

Oh yeah..i forgot to add the begging..
*clears throat*

Pleeeeease Admin. I would luffles joo forever if you get this.
=^^=

Back to top Go down

Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles - Page 2 Empty Re: Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles

Post by Admin Sun 10 Feb 2013, 20:14

Hello there,

It is now!

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles - Page 2 Empty Re: Request: Sims 3 Store Set:Palace of Versailles

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 06:58

It might just be me, but I still can't see the link to it. I even tried using different browsers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:52

Its still not in the Feb. Folder. Its in the Misc. Folder.

Here is the link to the set.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4#m422ifi1yur4a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 13:00

Found it. Facepalm

Thank you. :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 21:13

Hey guys, where's the link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 10:27

Justas59 wrote:Hey guys, where's the link?

the official mediafire link is down so .. better wait cause they are finding another alternative sources =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 18:54

Thank you, I'll be waiting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 16:50

Google: "jameessims3" - it's a blog that has a separate page for all Store content. Click on 'Jamee's Sims 3 Sets' page and search for palace. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 14:56

Thanks alot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 00:23

link broken :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 23:17

any working link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2013, 21:22

I can't see the links. :/ All I see is censored...

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 03 May 2013, 16:10

Hello,
Please be patient. Store items will be accessable again soon. Please stay tuned.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 18:57

hi! i'm looking for this set but  impossible to find a working link Sad can you help me please?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 03 Nov 2014, 19:51

KimBauer wrote:hi! i'm looking for this set but  impossible to find a working link Sad can you help me please?

Hello Kim,

I think it should be here (it's called "RococoSET" there):
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2013/march2013.html

As this is an old topic, I will also close this; please do not request more store items of Sims 3; the missing items will be added to that download site, over time.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top