Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please Empty Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please

Post by Guest Sun 17 Apr 2011, 17:50

Ok hey guys! Well i have a bought copy of the plain sims 3, and a downloaded (unbought) version of late night. Now i updated my game and now i cant play because it says i need to insert the late night disk. -sigh-

Also im not an expert in computers soo, if there is a detailed way to go about fixing this? Question

Please Help! Thx in advance.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2011, 15:20

The admin will probably be able to help you better, but I'll try anyway. Try uninstalling the base game and download it instead, without applying the crack file. Then install the expansions in this order; (Just run the setup.exe files, don't apply any cracks.)

Outdoor Living Stuff
World Adventures
Late Night
(Any other expansions in any order)

Then download the .rar file with all the latest fixes and follow the instructions in the installation guide.

This is how I was told to do so it should work, the admin will be able to help you otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night No Cd? Help Please

Post by Admin Mon 18 Apr 2011, 18:22

FerrisTime wrote:Ok hey guys! Well i have a bought copy of the plain sims 3, and a downloaded (unbought) version of late night. Now i updated my game and now i cant play because it says i need to insert the late night disk. -sigh-

Also im not an expert in computers soo, if there is a detailed way to go about fixing this? Question

Please Help! Thx in advance.

C-Squared wrote:The admin will probably be able to help you better, but I'll try anyway. Try uninstalling the base game and download it instead, without applying the crack file. Then install the expansions in this order; (Just run the setup.exe files, don't apply any cracks.)

Outdoor Living Stuff
World Adventures
Late Night
(Any other expansions in any order)

Then download the .rar file with all the latest fixes and follow the instructions in the installation guide.

This is how I was told to do so it should work, the admin will be able to help you otherwise.
Hello,

No need to uninstall everything. Just be sure that you've installed Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff and thén apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top