Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't download the Lullabies Set in Mediafire!! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't download the Lullabies Set in Mediafire!! [CLOSED] Empty Can't download the Lullabies Set in Mediafire!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 15:15

So I wanted to download the Lullabies Set, but then whenever I click download, it says "Unable to access the network". I've restarted the computer the tried it again, but it is still the same.
But I can download other things from the store updates, and it really works, ONLY this Lullabies Set I am unable to download it. What's the problem?

Back to top Go down

Can't download the Lullabies Set in Mediafire!! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Can't download the Lullabies Set in Mediafire!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 17:27

Hey =^^=

Chocolate, Please dont repost a problem over and over again in the forums. Just keep it to one topic so we can keep in contact with you.

I have already replied to you in your original post =^^=

I know how frustrating it can be when you something really bad and its at your fingertips but you can get it, but we can't help you if you are running around rampant in the forum lol

Back to top Go down

Can't download the Lullabies Set in Mediafire!! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Can't download the Lullabies Set in Mediafire!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 00:58

Actually, this is the original post. Not the other one. I posted this first before the other one. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:01

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
We replied to your other post, this topic is now closed.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male