Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store fix question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store fix question Empty Store fix question

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 23:53

I have an additional question, I downloaded a torrent containing all the store updates through march 2013, and I read on some comments that the store fix will cause some issues with the university life classes not working. The store fix contained in the torrent is like 7 mb and I am wondering if I should use that or if I could use the store fix on the g4tw mediafire account which is only 1mb?? What is the difference, and are they all compatible?

Back to top Go down

Store fix question Empty Re: Store fix question

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:05

Hello,

I don't know whether they are the same, because I do not have the same torrent you have and therefore can not see what files are used.
The Store Fixes on our MediaFire account are actually a simplified (read: instructions included and everything bundled nicely) of the KT Store Fixes found here: http://goo.gl/TxRIv

The latest version of the Store Fixes on our official MediaFire account shouldn't cause any problems though. I recommend using the latest version from our MediaFire account and then test your game to see if they cause any problems.

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male