Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh? There's an introduction sub-forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh? There's an introduction sub-forum? Empty Oh? There's an introduction sub-forum?

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 21:36

Hai! I'm the Sloth Demon, and i stumbled upon your site when i somehow wanted to play the sims again. I booted up my Sims launcher (Back when i didn't know you guys, i got it from SKiDROW LOL!) and saw all the new expansion packs! I was like wow, never expected this much. Then i started searching for 'Sims 3 [expansion pack name] Torrent'. First site what popped up were you guys on ThePirateBay. Then somehow i landed on this site! First it was a bit searching, games4theworld.org was down at that time, so i was like huh? is this place dead already? Sad

I was a bit weary at first , beacuse i wasn't with 'my trusted SKiDROW', but i downloaded your stuff. (Dumb, I know, It could've been a virus from some stranger, but thankfully that's not the case. Razz ) Every expansion pack i missed. All the expansion packs i had back then were: WA, 1st Stuff pack, Ambitions, Fast lane and Late night. All form SKiDDy. All the Expansion packs i have now: Every. Single. One. Of. Them. (Note: Late night was new at that time, but i lost interest because idk) Proves that your stuff works with SKiDROW's! Hammertime

I noticed your (updated) fixes and tutorials, downloads and store stuff (Hay! Something SKiDROW Doesn't have!), and i thought you guys are awesome. Then i started to help people in the support section. But more of that in the Thanks! topic.

tl;dr Haii!!

Back to top Go down

Oh? There's an introduction sub-forum? Empty Re: Oh? There's an introduction sub-forum?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 28 Mar 2013, 08:24

There is indeed Wink
Welcome to the forum! Good to hear you're enjoying spending time here Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Oh? There's an introduction sub-forum? Empty Re: Oh? There's an introduction sub-forum?

Post by Admin Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:17

Hello there,

Welcome to the official Games4theworld Forum!
Thank you for your contribution to the Forum and your trust in Games4theworld, it's appreciated.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top