Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bucket List!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bucket List!! Empty Bucket List!!

Post by Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 19:26

I'm waiting for all the expansions and stuff to install but I want them to hurry so I can go and play the game :c

While I wait, what sort of stuff do you all think is definitely worth doing when playing TS3, and what stuff would just be a waste of time?

Back to top Go down

Bucket List!! Empty Re: Bucket List!!

Post by Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 22:49

I love Sims 3 Building. I'm always the 'builder' type in all these sandbox games such as TS(3) and Minecraft. So I would recommend go cheating once, cheat yourself money Example:
Code:
testingcheatsenabled true
then
Code:
familyfunds [insert family name here] 999999999
go on a shopping spree, don't worry, be happy, build the most fascinating houses. Then don't forget to post pics to this forum, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 00:39

Thanks!! I'm about to start playing, I'm really excited Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 31 Mar 2013, 04:31

Sloth Demon wrote:I love Sims 3 Building. I'm always the 'builder' type in all these sandbox games such as TS(3) and Minecraft. So I would recommend go cheating once, cheat yourself money Example:
Code:
then
Code:
go on a shopping spree, don't worry, be happy, build the most fascinating houses. Then don't forget to post pics to this forum, lol!
I don't suggest using cheats! they will ruin your game experience and probably will make you boring since the challenges like earning money become easily done. There is no fun at all! I suggest when you first started out, create sims yourself (it is fun creating the most elegant and beautiful sims for yourself. Try to earn as much money as possible without cheats and after a few sim-generations,you will earn as much money as the above guy told you to cheat!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 04:59

There are so many different ways to play aren't there :oo i remember when i was really little and my brother had the original Sims game he did all sorts of crazy stuff lol. I really appreciate everyone's input because I don't want to have done all this downloading and installing just to be clueless or bored after a few minutes!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 05:45

It really depends on what kind of "player" a you are.
Some are most interested in building, others on fashion/making Sims, some are more "gamers" (like completing everything), and some are storytellers.

I personally am a storyteller, which means I generally only use cheats if it applies to the kind of "story" I'm trying to tell. I kind of like to let my Sims lead the way, and then I make adjustments where I see fit, and use my imagination where the game doesn't supply answers. Sometimes I like writing diary entries (not in the game, just on regular old paper) for my Sims, because I'm a dork. Smile

Just have fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:35

cat2006house wrote:
Sloth Demon wrote:I love Sims 3 Building. I'm always the 'builder' type in all these sandbox games such as TS(3) and Minecraft. So I would recommend go cheating once, cheat yourself money Example:
Code:
then
Code:
I don't suggest using cheats! they will ruin your game experience and probably will make you boring since the challenges like earning money become easily done. There is no fun at all! I suggest when you first started out, create sims yourself (it is fun creating the most elegant and beautiful sims for yourself. Try to earn as much money as possible without cheats and after a few sim-generations,you will earn as much money as the above guy told you to cheat!

It's just how you want to play, like the post above me said, sure, you may try to get that money legit, but I'm all builder type and i dont have any patience Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 19:48

Well everything I do eventually leads to building and decorating my house with expensive s**t. Collecting pink diamonds and selling them to build a mansion, raiding criminal hideouts to buy golden Koenigseggs, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 20:15

TUN3R wrote:raiding criminal hideouts

Wait you can do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 21:14

Sloth Demon wrote:
TUN3R wrote:raiding criminal hideouts

Wait you can do that?

Yeah as International Super Spy (Law Enforcement Lvl 10, Special Agent branch).

The name is Goth, Mortimer Goth.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 Apr 2013, 13:52

Hello,

You can always build in edit town mode if you don't want to use money cheats. That's what I do.

For the past couple of months, I've been creating a world small enough for my pc to handle but "filled" enough to make it interesting. I'm building all of the residential and part of the community lots myself. I have around 40 residential lots to build. It's quite challenging, especially to build homes under 20,000 simoleons that still satisfy the needs of a small family. And I don't plan on putting duplicates, each lot is unique. A lot of work to say the least, but when I'm finished, my building-itch will be scratched well enough for a while. I haven't actually played since Seasons was released!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)