Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix. Empty Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 05:23

:newfag:
please help me, i've followed every step on how to install sims 3 correctly and i have updated the game with manual patch posted in this
site. i also saw the sims 3 ultimate fix and downloaded it. i followed the instructions, put the crack in place. untill the part where i start the
game i saw the small logos of the sims expansion and stuffs at the bottom of the launcher. the sims 3 supernatural and sims 3 seasons are not highlighted. i checked the sims 3 folder, i saw that they were installed..... PLEASE HELP!!!!! Help

Back to top Go down

Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix. Empty Re: Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 07:58

HI

that happen to me so many time before i apply the crack so do you apply the crack as a final step in the right folder "C:\Program Files \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist. " I love you

Back to top Go down

Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix. Empty Re: Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix.

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:54

thanks for the quick reply but i have already tried that many times. here are the print screens...
Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix. Folder10
Help! Problem with the sims 3 ultimate fix. Sims_311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 22:25

Hello:

do you try to run the game ? I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top