Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New problem] Keep getting error and can't play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[New problem] Keep getting error and can't play Empty [New problem] Keep getting error and can't play

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 12:53

Somehow I managed to manually patch the game and I have all the icons. I have downloaded almost all the expansions and stuff packages (except University, don't want it). Now I keep getting this error with every expansion (and he 70-s pack too): [New problem] Keep getting error and can't play Screen14

What should I do? I tried to put the crack on the The Sims 3 bin, but it still doesn't work..

TY GUYS, I really appreciate your help, this mac playing stuff is devastating Very Happy

//EDIT

AGAIN new problem: I patched the game again and put the crack file where
neccessary, I even got to play a little bit, but when I started to
create a sim, it crashed and won't play anymore. I have expansions til'
70-s stuff, and now I keep getting this error: [New problem] Keep getting error and can't play Screen15

How to fix that WhatDidUJustCallMe??

Last edited by pisikemerca on Fri 12 Apr 2013, 15:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[New problem] Keep getting error and can't play Empty Re: [New problem] Keep getting error and can't play

Post by Phoebe Tue 16 Apr 2013, 23:33

You should use the Ultimate Fix as it is said in instructions, and you need to patch your game to lastest version AGAIN.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top