Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST* Empty Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST*

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 01:02

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST* Empty Re: Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST*

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:27

WOW. A new world. Love the dragons. <3 Just concerned with 'cute dragons'. Hmm. Dragons are supposed to be intimidating in my dictionary.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST* Empty Re: Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST*

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 18:53

I dare EA to complain that TSM isn't selling after this one...

Bah of course they will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:02

Schendrick wrote:WOW. A new world. Love the dragons. <3 Just concerned with 'cute dragons'. Hmm. Dragons are supposed to be intimidating in my dictionary.

When I saw them on the broadcast, all I wanted to do is to grab one and cuddle them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 01:29

I dont think some people realize that they put trailers out way before stuff comes out. This isnt going to come out untill around the time the island paradise EP comes out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:36

For me it's really unnecessary world/EP. Dragons fit more to Sims Medieval, not after Paradise Island..
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:09

Dragons coming to TS3... but not TSM.

Ze logic.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 19 Apr 2013, 07:31

TUN3R wrote:Dragons coming to TS3... but not TSM.

Ze logic.

This was my exact thought. I actually own TSM, but never play it anymore, it's gotten ridiculously boring now.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Apr 2013, 15:15

invalidusername wrote:
TUN3R wrote:Dragons coming to TS3... but not TSM.

Ze logic.

This was my exact thought. I actually own TSM, but never play it anymore, it's gotten ridiculously boring now.

True, it has 'budget" written all over it. But at least it works, unlike it's counterpart...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Apr 2013, 01:10

As far as I'm concerned, I actually wouldn't bother a world like this Dragon Valley.

But only if EA at the same time actually works on fixing the tremendous number of bugs that pop up with every new EP.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Apr 2013, 11:34

You know, it will be sort of weird with dragons, cars, normal clothed sims, university diplom and other modern things at once....... I wish there could be some filter and I would choose which (theme) things I want in the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 22:16

At this moment me and some people tested the dragon valley and:

WOrld : Working! The Sims 3 plumbob Very Happy
Dragon Egg: Don't Working The Sims Plumbob 1 Crying or Very sad

Need Wait for a fix ! Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 04:45

Here are some of the fixes for Dragon Valley, from the "More Awesome Than You" website. KT hasn't updated his store fixes, but what I've read, once he does the fixes won't be necessary.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?action=search2

Also, elsewhere on that site is the Gold Version of the Dragon Valley, FYI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 04:49

Sandrate wrote:You know, it will be sort of weird with dragons, cars, normal clothed sims, university diplom and other modern things at once....... I wish there could be some filter and I would choose which (theme) things I want in the city.
I guess you could do a Harry Potter?? Modern world with a mystical world hidden within? Just a suggestion.scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 04:53

Is it we will go back to the old century ? or it is like the sims medieval ?
I can't actually understand the trailer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 15:49

does anyone have the new fair venture?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 22:26

I got that new The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire at this adresse:
Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST* 4049071320

I have not tested this yet, so be free to test it an see if it works a it should Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 22:27

Is this decraped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 23:20

I actually have no idea. I dont remenber how to check that :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 07:11

I actually have the program and instructions on decrapping that Lady Eldi had on here for awhile.
If anyone wants it, just PM me your email address and I'll send it your way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 01 Jun 2013, 23:33

deblake60 wrote:I actually have the program and instructions on decrapping that Lady Eldi had on here for awhile.
If anyone wants it, just PM me your email address and I'll send it your way.
Hello,

This is what you're looking for: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5933-how-to-decrapify-a-sims3pack-file-and-avoid-the-please-update-game-launcher-error
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 03:18

so is the world available yet? and also The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire ? i haven't seen the official link posted by you guys Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:47

Thank you for that, but i found the program and instructions on decrapping here, and everything should work by now .. Well not for me, I got 2 buyable dragon eggs in my menu :/ Where do I put the dragon when I played with it? My Sim just put the dragon on the floor, and I see no new stands or beds for dragons i buy menu. Does anyone has figured out some more about these dragons??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:58

You can carry the dragon around in your inventory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:04

autumns wrote:so is the world available yet? and also The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire ? i haven't seen the official link posted by you guys Sims 3 Dragon Valley Store World *REQUEST* 2830496658

Hello,

The official mediafire account is still down but Admin, Ladi Eldi and the rest are working hard on bringing us a great replacement. Therefore, there has been no new posts for the Sims 3, but we will see something soon! Be patient!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top