Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instal Sims 3 Late night, help please. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Instal Sims 3 Late night, help please. [SOLVED] Empty Instal Sims 3 Late night, help please. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 May 2013, 20:41

Hi there,

I want to Instal The sims 3 expansion: Late Night.
But the instuctions says: unistall all expansions.
Is that realy needed? I got the following expansions allready installed, and the game works fine:
Sims 3 base game
Ambitions
luxe accessoires
Generations
Showtime
Seasons
And university

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Instal Sims 3 Late night, help please. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Instal Sims 3 Late night, help please. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 May 2013, 22:14

I don't think so.
Just follow the instructions correctly: install your game, then drag & drop the contents of the Crack folder of the latest Ultimate Fix to your base game installation directory.
Come back if anything is wrong!

Back to top Go down

Instal Sims 3 Late night, help please. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Instal Sims 3 Late night, help please. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 May 2013, 00:51

thejordy wrote:Hi there,

I want to Instal The sims 3 expansion: Late Night.
But the instuctions says: unistall all expansions.
Is that realy needed? I got the following expansions allready installed, and the game works fine:
Sims 3 base game
Ambitions
luxe accessoires
Generations
Showtime
Seasons
And university

Thanks Smile

Hello,

I'm not sure, but I suppose you are trying to install a "collection" of The Sims 3, like the "BlackBox" or something similar ?
If yes, please DO NOT install that. Download the base game and expansions all separately from the following site: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 May 2013, 01:46

Hi carlos,

No,
I installed the expansion one by one.

Shamrock:
You were right. I didnt unistal anything and just install late night. And it works fine. Thank you!

Helper edit: I'm glad to hear that your problem is now solved. I'll close the topic now.

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top