Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Sims 3 Supernatural Insert Disc Error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! Sims 3 Supernatural Insert Disc Error. Empty Help! Sims 3 Supernatural Insert Disc Error.

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:07

SOOOOOO I downloaded Sims 3 Supernatural, followed the original instructions and got the insert disc error. Read on a little more on this forum here and realized that was out of date so I switched out the cracked files for the ultimate fix ones, still got the need to insert disc error. Read a little more saw that someone got it to work by uninstalling the game and re-installing, tried that still same insert disc error. Then I checked to see if my game was up to date and it is but just for safe measure I downloaded the update and did it manually too. I feel like I have tried everything and its still the same every time I try to launch the game. Someone please tell me I am looking over some detail and I didn't just waste my entire day. :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Help! Sims 3 Supernatural Insert Disc Error. Empty Re: Help! Sims 3 Supernatural Insert Disc Error.

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:18

Please tell me what you've done with the Ultimate Fix: you need to put the files from the Crack folder to C:\PROGRAM FILES(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin...
Are you sure that's what you did?

Back to top Go down

Help! Sims 3 Supernatural Insert Disc Error. Empty Re: Help! Sims 3 Supernatural Insert Disc Error.

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:28

Yes, I am 100% sure that is what I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:31

After the update, did you apply the Ultimate Fix again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:35

I am not sure if I did or not but I just went through are did it again and is still tells me it needs the disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:36

So you have base game and supernatural?
Where is your base game from? Supernatural?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:38

Base game I bought, and Supernatural was from pirates bay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:39

Nothing from Steam, right? And Supernatural is G4TW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:41

No nothing from Steam I have the disc and everything. And yes Supernatural is from Games4TheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:44

Ok, weirder and weirder...
Can you give me a screenshot of where you're trying to copy the files from the Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 19:00

Unfortunately no, the file keeps failing to attach, I am pretty sure it is to big.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 19:04

Open Paint, paste your screenshot and then resize the picture (next to the select tool I believe...)
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 19:18

I have resized it 4 times and I still cant make it small enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:26

Is your problem solved? Sorry I couldn't stay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top