Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones Throw GreenHouse fixed Sims Store Version Released in December Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stones Throw GreenHouse fixed Sims Store Version Released in December Request Empty Stones Throw GreenHouse fixed Sims Store Version Released in December Request

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 02:05

Hi guys, I had download the Stones Throw GreenHouse before the updated version was released and didn't realize it was broke because I have never used the content untill recently so I missed out on getting the new version before G4tW shut down. Can anyone direct me to a place I might be able to find the updated version? I'm not asking for a link because I know Admin doesn't like em, but if anyone can direct me to a appropriate site or a hint at a google search that will get me too it I would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance.

Back to top Go down

Stones Throw GreenHouse fixed Sims Store Version Released in December Request Empty Re: Stones Throw GreenHouse fixed Sims Store Version Released in December Request

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 15:24

Google 'simmersworld' for simmeremma's site. I think her greenhouse is the fixed one. She is reliable (no viruses). You have to join the forum but she never emails or spams you.

Back to top Go down

Stones Throw GreenHouse fixed Sims Store Version Released in December Request Empty Re: Stones Throw GreenHouse fixed Sims Store Version Released in December Request

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 21:59

No I just checked I don't think that is the new one. Thanks for the tip though. The one available needed to be decrapped, which I did, and I am not getting the greenhouse roofs at all now.

//EDIT

Nevermind, doh I found a version over at Maty...I suppose I should have looked there first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top