Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gems and Metals not coming back in the mail. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gems and Metals not coming back in the mail. [SOLVED] Empty Gems and Metals not coming back in the mail. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 19:23

Hi all,

I searched the forum to see if this has been posted but didn't find it.  Forgive me if I missed it.

I have been sending my gems and metals off to be cut/smelted for the entire year I have had the Sims 3 game but all of a sudden in my new game I am not getting them back.  Is there something I have all of sudden done wrong? Can someone help me it is really irritating.

Thanks,

Shay

Back to top Go down

Gems and Metals not coming back in the mail. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Gems and Metals not coming back in the mail. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Thu 13 Jun 2013, 19:44

Have you added any new mods or cc? How long are you waiting before checking the mail? Does it work in any other saves?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Gems and Metals not coming back in the mail. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Gems and Metals not coming back in the mail. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 19:47

No new CC but I have updated my nraas mods but that did not affect it cause it does work on my other saved game, it's just my home in Bridgeport that does not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Jun 2013, 19:54

Shaylyn71 wrote:No new CC but I have updated my nraas mods but that did not affect it cause it does work on my other saved game, it's just my home in Bridgeport that does not work.

Bridgeport used to have some bugs, like "routing" problems (= troubles when you or another sim are trying to drive to certain parts of the town, because of the corrupt road network). I don't know though if this got fixed lately...

If you need the stuff for mixing alchemy potions, then I think there is no need to cut/smelt the stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 01:24

I saved my family and moved to a new town and it works now.  It must be a glitch with Bridgeport.  Thanks all.

Helper edit: well, good to hear that. Happy simming then! Topic closed.

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top