Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real life looking mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Real life looking  mods Empty Real life looking mods

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 11:12

Just a small question, I have seen some mods that makes sims look real life, have you tried any of these mods and if so what they like? Screens and links would be awesome for the ones you use

Back to top Go down

Real life looking  mods Empty Re: Real life looking mods

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:37

IDK about real life, but I use these skins for making the sims look less like Barbie dolls:

https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=490242

Don't remember if I use that exact skin, but it's made by that author. They have several variants on their site, you should browse it to find the version you like most. Also dem eyes:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=460365

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 13:12

I think it's those mods I saw and wondered over, are they any good and do they change the way sims original clothing and store clothes or are they not affected?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 13:42

Hello:

there is sooo many items that will give your Sims the real life look like Hair, skin, eyes...Real life looking  mods Screen12Real life looking  mods Screen13Real life looking  mods Screen14
you can find what ever you want here:Mod The Sims
                                                    Anubis Under The Sun
                                                    Spring4Sims
                                                    The Sims Resource
this where i download my mods and i want to say that they don't affect the store content  i hope you find what you like...Very Happy❤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 15:20

Fields wrote:I think it's those mods I saw and wondered over, are they any good and do they change the way sims original clothing and store clothes or are they not affected?

I don't understand what you mean, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 20 Jun 2013, 18:18

I can't stand playing without my default replacement skins and eyes anymore. They don't make the sims more "realistic", but just better looking. They're actually something that I don't mind spending hours messing around with at that point. The EA eyes are Censored creepy. Like no joke, they scare me. Those vacant soulless eyes, always staring. Ugh. I switch out my eyes probably once a month, I have 18 types downloaded right now. Very Happy

Skins, however, I use this one currently, but have used both this and this in the past.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top